十八

sorry for being a burden last night
sent 10:12am

no worries
sent 10:21am

•••

ara hurriedly kept her phone at the sound of the creaking door as jimin's silhouette appeared. he had suggested a movie marathon that morning when ara rushed to wake yoongi up and got him out before jimin arrived. it was definitely a close call.

his orange hair reflected the brightness in his eyes as the girl could only force a smile. her stomach churned at the guilt she had held back while her mind could only roam the possible ways that jimin could find out. however, her thoughts were awakened when her cheek was in sudden contact with his lips.

"whaㅡ"

her stomach only churned further when the boy grinned, starting the movie and dimming the lights. ara gulped but she forced herself to focus anyway, knowing that jimin was quick in picking up her odd actions. midway throughout, that sneaky boy had slipped his fingers between hers.

she smiled at that action, knowing he was sincere. however, her thoughts would somehow drift off to the boy with the mint hair. her mind would pause at the passion in his eyes that night. her lips would want to taste his.

ara shook her head. however, she frowned soon enough. butterflies didn't erupt whenever her hand was tangled with jimin's. her throat didn't go dry whenever she was around him. nothing would go the way she wanted it to be and she absolutely hated herself for it.

her brain would always be clogged up with thoughts of min yoongi. it was always min yoongi. in an instant, tears clouded her vision and one drop followed by another.

"oh god this movie makes me want toㅡ ara are you crying?" no, he can't see me like this.

he chuckled as she could only sob further, hugging the poor girl whom he had held tightly in his arms. "shh, it's alright. it's just a movie." he comforted her till she had no more tears to shed while she gripped firmly onto the sleeves of his shirt. only if he knew.

i wasn't crying for the movie, jimin. i was crying for you.

•••

a/n
#yoora or #arin guys pls vote ily xx