07

short but juicy ass chapter

"What are you doing here, Ms. Runnings?" Ashton stops himself from smirking but he couldn't contain his happiness.

"My boyfriend and I got into a fight. I had no other place to go but here so," she shrugs sniffing, "here I am." Her green eyes look up into his.

It wasn't until this moment that she realized how good looking and young Mr. Irwin was. He had beautiful green eyes with the deepest of dimples that made him also adorable. But, his jawline was so sharp and prominent, she couldn't help but bite her lip at the fact.

"Ms. Runnings, did you hear me?" He leans forward with his hands settled behind his back.

"I'm sorry Mr. Irwin I-"

"Call me Ashton, darling." His finger traces her cheek and she gasps a bit

"I-I'm sorry, Ashton. What did you say again?" She comes back to her senses and he smirks

"I asked would you like to come in?" He smiles

"Of course." Casey tries not to smile but Ashton can tell

>>>>>>>>
Ashton and Casey have been talking for hours, surprisingly, being their history for the last few months. It wasn't odd for students to be in Mr. Irwin's office being that he worked as a guidance counselor part-time.

"I was like, 'no no no!'" Casey laughs as he giggles

"That's absolutely crazy!" He sighs as Casey does also.

They both look into each others eyes and feel this attraction between them two that they couldn't deny. He would notice how she would cross her legs when he bit or licked his lip or when he was really focused on what she was saying.

But, she did notice that he would fix his pants when she tried to fix her bra because it was too small and too tight for her breast. Or how when she would stretch, she moans and Ashton would shift and clear his throat.

Being that Ashton noticed this, he said something about it.

"Look, I know you know why I've been following you since the day I met you a few months ago. This attraction is-"

He gets cut off with a kiss from her and he more than happily kisses back. She grunts a little as he places her in his lap. He slides his hand inside of her skirt to grip her ass and she moans at the feeling.

"I want to fuck you over this desk so hard right now." He bites her bottom lip

She smirks and removes her top and Ashton's eyes lock on her breasts. She uses her pointer finger to bring his head up to her's and brings his lips against hers.

"And I wouldn't mind that at all." She whispers on his lip with a smirk

smuuuut in the next chapter😊