12

Casey sighs walking out of the building but she feels relieved. She's had a great few years with him but she's more than happy to not deal with his shit and to be with Ashton.

Now, she doesn't feel the guilt of cheating on her boyfriend. Now, she can just happily be at peace with herself and not stress about anything.

>>>>>
"Hi Calum!" Casey smiles at him when she sees him at Chipotle.

"Hey Case." He smiles hugging her, tightly.

"So, what have you been up to?" Casey asks as Calum passes her her food.

"I've decided that I just wanted to chill." Calum shrugs

"What do you mean by that? By, 'I've just wanted to chill'?" Casey furrows her eyebrows and Calum sighs

"I've decided that I don't want to be with Ashley. I-I just don't."

"Wait," Casey gasps, covering her mouth, "what? Why? I thought you were dropping hints that you liked her."

"I did and she didn't seem to pick them up." Calum sighs, showing Casey his phone

It was a picture off of Halsey's Instagram of her grabbing her girlfriend's ass while their tongues are touching.

"Wow. I'm shocked. I'm sorry Cal." Casey pouts

"Thanks Case. But," Calum lets out a huge sigh, "let's not talk about me. Let's see how you're doing."

"I mean, the whole Justin thing is a fucking disaster. I can't believe I realized that he was such a jerk when it was too late. I'm so pissed at myself."

"Don't beat yourself up about that. It's not you at all. But-"

"But what?" Casey asks, truly confused

"I feel the breakup is your fault." Calum shrugs

"What? How?"

"I mean, I feel that you were too tough on my boy Justin. I know you didn't want him to smoke but he's a grown man and can make his own decisions."

"But I told him about my dad and he still didn't-"

"But nothing Casey," Calum scoffs, rolling his eyes, "admit it. It was your fault."

Casey was surprised that Calum decided to stand up to her at the time but, she felt the timing was off and horrible.

Casey shakes her head, takes Calum's food and throws it on him.

"Fuck you Calum Hood." Casey scoffs, takes her food and leaves

YESS I AM BACK BC I MISSED THIS HIGHKEY