Choose

Ashley POV
Troian takes control of the situation luckily letting go of my hand and going in for a firm hand shack with this old lady saying "we have made an appointment to talk about adopting a child"
The old lady nods still looking a bit confused, I smile at her and follow her into the 'welcome room' She makes some excuse about leaving for a minute
Lucy says "this room could do with a make over" when we are in the room alone.
I shh her "they could be watching us now," I say
"I don't think so Ash" shay says looking around
"And why were you looking at the women strangely?" Troian adds
"I was smiling" I say adding "why did you shake the women's hand we are not doing a business deal Troian"
She go's to add another comment but doesn't in the end, (properly because she knew I was right about the camera's), when the lady walked in with another old lady.
Troian POV
We sit down on a nice 20th century table. I have to admit it looks very out of place considering it was a ugly school like building and looking like a prison on the inside with bars on the Windows and etc.
"So did you do the back ground check with the people that sent you here" one of the lady's asks
"Yes we did, we came back all clear" I say handing a piece of paper that conferred it.
"Ok," the other one said looking at it "what age do you think would be best for you?"
I look at Lucy and she answers "we think young teen" I add "considering we work a lot we think it would be best"
"Yes, that seems sensible" she says writing down notes "what gender?"
"Girl" we all stay at the same time and burst out laughing in excitement
"Ok lady's well I think I know the perfect person"
"Really" Ash says all hyper
"I can bring her into talk to you for a little while, if you want?" She asks looking at me, but Shay jumps up saying "can we"
"I'll go get her"
The women left for a little while.
I told the girls to compose them selfs and try and act chill and kind. With in 5 minutes they come back in.....