Call me mabye

We must have driven for 30 mins while the boy asking every five second "Are you ok?" When he finally shut for a minute I asked him a question that I think took him by surprise, "why did you help me?"
"Because you were being attacked"
"So?" I reply
"Umm" he look at the wheel and smiled "how do you know I won't hurt you?" He asked back
I answered confused "because you helped me"
"So?" he replied
"So are you going to hurt me?" I ask sarcastically 
He laughed "no, I want you to be ok"
"Well you are driving the wrong way" I joke. He doesn't seem to care so I give him the address of the PLL guys and we sit in silent for the next 30 minutes and I must have fallen asleep cause I woke up to him saying "we're here?"
"Thanks" I say about to jump out when he stops me.
"Why did you run away?" He asks
"Why do you care?" I ask and he doesn't reply
"They aren't my parents, they are strangers who want me to change into one of them" I say ranting at my feet
"Ah so your mums in jail?" He ask I shake my head "no dad"
"Are the foster people horrible?" He asks
I smile looking at him "no their the nicest I have ever had" I reply
"I know I'm properly like 2 years older then you but some advise from a friend is don't push away the ones that could love you, don't let them them change you cause I don't think you need to change"
I smile and get out and he gets out after me and takes me to the house.
He knocks on the door and Lucy answers and pulls me in crying her eyes out.
"Um hi I'm Jack" he says
"Yeah he took me home"
.Flash forward
I got sent for a bath while Jack talked to the group, Patrick gave me some sports shorts and an old t-shirt for me to change into.
When I come down Ian and Keegan have gone and I walk down the stairs nervous. I sit on the stairs listening to them taking
Patrick saying "if she doesn't won't to be here guy then" Tyler cuts in coughing to make them realise I was there.
I stand up, and Jack comes over to me "I am going to go" he hands me a scrap of paper saying "if you need me give me a call anytime me" he goes to leave and I hug him "thank you Jack"
As i let go "call me if you need me" and leaves.