Awkward Breakfast

I wake up and I go down stairs in my pjs, I walk down the stairs. It's quieter then normal, I don't like that. I walk in the kitchen to see Troian and a woman that was at that party when I came to the house who gave me a big huge.
"Hi" she say all patronising
"Hey" I reply looking at troian unsure what's happening.
"Everyone is out of the house today so marline is her to look after you for a hour or two" she says kindly but it was still annoying
"I don't need a babysitter" I bluntly say
She nervously answers but with a strong tone "no but to keep you company while we're all gone"
I bit back "so I don't steal anything or run away"
She stands with her hand on her hip "no I trust you but I didn't want you to be lonely"
It hurt, she cared about me and I was horrible. I felt bad but what was worse is I came to the conclusion for the first time in years I wasn't lonely. I wasn't lonely but I was alone. I need to not forget that. I nod "fine where is every one any way" I ask
"Shays with her publisher, Ashley's on a lunch date, Lucy's in the studio and I have to sort some things out" she answers
Everything made sense but she didn't explain where she was going. I didn't push it considering I was very rude this morning and I kinda just ignore that other woman. I get out the breakfast stuff and I see troian smirking. "It's ok for me to help my self Ashley always tells me it's ok" I nervously blurt out. She puts her arm around me "I wouldn't have it any other way honey" i flinch and she moves her hand. No ones called me a nickname in years. I feel so broken and bad that I'm not good enough for Troian and everyone. I sit at the table and take a bit of my toast. I have a though on how to make everyone happy "oh Troian haves anyone thought about school" and she laughs "it's summer, want to get rid of us that quickly" I want the ground to swallow me up or even better I didn't wake up this morning.