awkward

(P.S. the picture is of Niall's crush)

DELILAH'S POV

I felt bad for saying that in front of my boyfriend and the guy I have had a crush on for years.

Anyway, we left the building into the cool air of London. London is beautiful. I never wanna leave. Me and Luke were exploring London... Just the two of us. It was nice.

After walking for about a mike we stop at a little bakery in the heart of London. It served anything from speghetti to cup cakes. It was family owned and the girl who worked the register was about 20 I think.

She was beautiful. She had bright blue eyes, wavy blonde hair, and her out fit was great. She was wearing a one direction T-shirt with black skinny jeans and converse. She was stunning and apparently Luke thought so to. He was staring at the beauty behind the counter. I don't blame him.

We decide to order 2 mimi cookie cakes. They were delicious. The chocolate chips were perfectly mixed in the batter.

It is 8:00 by the time we leave and we head back to the hotel. Me, Luke, Ashton, and Niall share a room. Me and Luke took 1 bed, Ashton took the other and Niall got the couch.

I change into monkey pajamas (shorts and tank) and put on bunny slippers. They aren't the same animal so it looks funny.

I get in bed while Luke showers. I am watching SpongeBob SquarePants® and when he walks out with a towel riding low on his hips.

He changes into boxers and basketball shorts then climbs in bed next to me

----------------------

The next day me and Luke take Niall to the bakery. Apperantly he had never been. We walk in and there the girl is. Standing behind the counter with a big smile.

Niall's POV

We walk into a small bakery and there she is. The girl of my dreams I didnt know existed. She was absolutely stunning. Before I realized my legs were moving I was at the counter. The girl spoke up. I thought I was imaganing things but she said " Hi Niall! What can I get for ya?"

I ask how she knew my name. She explained my band is her favorite... I'm her favorite ...yada yada yada.

Then ... Bam! I don't know what I was thinking but I went around the counter and kissed her.

She was absolutely stunned. I was about to pull away when she kissed me back.

A few seconds later we pull away. I don't even know her name. Oh well. She handed me 3 chocolate donuts 4 bags of donut holes 3 pig in a blankets and a cake along with a piece of paper. The paper said "Call me! My name is Natalie.*phone number*

I don't even know what I was thinking but it worked. We went back to the hotel and all I could think of was her.

LUKES POV

Niall was a flirt. I can't believe he just kissed her and didn't even know her name. I would have gotten smacked had I done that but because he's famous he can do anything.

I have 1 thing he doesn't. Delilah. Natalie is very pretty but was no Delilah.

Hopefully they will hit it off and last for a while. Mostly so he will be happy and so he will back off my girl. We reach the hotel and I head to the pool and Delilah goes up stairs to get our swim stuff.

I walk into the gym and work out. I listen to Nirvana and what ever else comes on the radio for about an hour when I realize something. Delilah. She should be down here.

I don't have time for the elevator so I run up the stairs skipping every other one. I reach the hotel room and hear Delilah crying and trying to scream. It sounded only if a hand was covering her mouth.

I open the door to see something I will never forget. Delilah is pushed against the wall by someone I thought I trusted.

A/N who do you think it is? Any guesses?

Omg! For real guys 50 reads?!?! A month ago I had 14 readsband no one else would read my story. Thank you so much.