Atari Uzumaki

Name: Atari Uzumaki

Age: 12

Rank: genin

Family: Sister: Kushina Uzumaki. Brother In-law Minato Namikaze.

Nicknames: The Crimson Fox and Angel Of Darkness

Likes: Reading, Painting and drawing. Spending time with the people she cares about

Dislikes: anyone or anything that threatens her family or friend, Rouge ninja and the typical female stereotype. Writing short stories.

Dream: to protect Kushina and Minato

Fears: her family or friends getting hurt. Hates needles and freaks out when they are put near her

Looks: crimson hair that reaches the middle of her back. Blue/purple eyes. Wears black laced knee high boots along with black shorts, with a red tank top and a black denim jacket. Weapons pouch on her right leg. Uses head band to keep bangs out of her face. Has a decent bust size.

Personality: A loud when you get to know her. Sweet, kind and will always put other first.

Back Story: I was nine when it happened; the attack, the massacre. All my friends and family killed right before my eyes. Their blood stained the streets. Tears ran down my face as I glanced over them. My heart sank for everyone I loved and cherished where gone in an instant. I continued to walk the streets until I saw her. "M-mother?" more tears trickled down my face. I ran to her. Her chest was still moving. The last thing she did was placed her hand on my face "Run" she whispered with her last ounce of breath. Her hand fell and her eyelids closed. "MOTHER!" I screamed "Mummy wake up" what was I supposed to do? "Mum I love" I whispered hitting the ground with a clenched fist. I felt a warm thing on my back but before I could turn to look at the intruder my vision became dark and blotchy. I was slipping out of continuous. The more I tried to fight the more pain I felt. My young body eventually gave up.