5-Teammates

Three years past by before I even knew it. I still had the odd nightmare but Kakashi was always there for me. He seemed to have the emotional range of a tea spoon at times but I could see right through his act. He was cold to others because he didn't want to get hurt. What hurt him?

(Harry potter reference ^^^)

Sparky came running up to me along with Asuma, they spend way too much time together. "What are you two after?" I asked not in the mood for one of Kurenai's games. "You know today's the graduation exam, right? She asked seeming to be excited. "Sparky" I said getting slightly agitated. I knew she didn't believe she could or would even pass. "Your gonna be fine, okay" I said putting my hand on her shoulder. She nodded "Thanks Atari" she whispered. "Let's get this over with" I said continuing my walk to the school. We all took our respective seats and waited for our teacher to walk in. The room hushed as he coughed gaining everyone's attention. I stared at him as my mind wondered elsewhere. "Atari Uzumaki" the teacher's voice rang. I nodded and walked off into the examination room. "Atari Uzumaki?" a man with auburn hair. "That would be me" I replied not liking the way his eyes fixed on my chest. He shook his head snapping him out of his pervert mode. My chest wasn't even that big, yes I had a bit of a chest but nothing to write home about. "I want you to make three clones" he demanded. I nodded. I made the correct hand signs and the room filled with smoke, When the smoke faded there where ten of me standing in a row. "I gotta work on my chakra control" one of me said rubbing the back of my neck. "You pass" he said holding out a head band. With that the other nine of me disappeared. "Thanks" I said gladly taking the black head band. Wow that was easy.

Soon enough we had all taken the exam. Sparky came running up to me "I passed!" she screamed. My mouth twitched upwards "Told ya, just for that you can buy me some ramen" I said wrapping my arm loosely around her shoulder. She smiled "Let's go then" she said practically dragging me. We went to the ramen booth. Once we finished eating, we went our separate ways. Kushina came running up to me. "Did you pass?" she said grinning down at me. "Yeah" I replied smiling. "That's great! Dattebane" she was practically jumping. Anyone who knew my sister knew about her tic. She would randomly blurt out random gibberish when she was angry or excited. "Kushina I've gotta go" I said running off. "I wonder if he passed" I said quietly to myself. I ran all the way back home. As I suspected, he was there. "You pass, Hatake?" I said knowing he did. "What do you think?" he said coldly. "That's epic, Dattebayo!" I could see the smile on Kakashi's lips. "You passed, right?" I nodded in response. "Teams tomorrow" I said taking a seat on the sofa. "Hn" was all the answer I got.

The next day

Kakashi and I were on our way to school. The streets where packed with happy villagers living their lives. It was peaceful. I felt something touch my hand; I didn't need to look to know what it was. Kakashi had decided to hold my hand. He was looking away from me, probably too embarrassed to look at me. I squeeze his to let him know it was alright. I felt him squeeze back. A warm feeling erupted in my stomach. I had no idea what it was but my skin started to tingle. I shock the feeling off. I felt his grip loosen on my hand as we walking into the classroom. We sat in our usual places and waited for our sensei. He soon walked in and the class settled down. "As you all know you will be assigned to your teams toady" he said in a strong voice. He listed of student's names and then their sensei. "Rini Uzumaki, Obito Uchiha, Rin Nohara and Kakashi Hatake" I sat there shocked. I was with Kakashi but also the class clown. "Your sensei whished it to be a surprise" we all nodded in acknowledgement.

We all waited patiently for our sensei to arrive. I noticed Minato's chakra coming towards the school. No way, he couldn't be. I thought. A few minutes later I saw his bright yellow hair. My stomach twisted in knots. My brother in law was my new sensei. He walked in "Hello, I'm your new sensei" he said with a closed eyed smile. I saw a smirk on Kakashi's face when he looked over at me. Oh I'm gonna get him after this. "Introductions are in order" Minato said softly. "I'll go first" he added. "I'm Minato Namikaze. I like my family and friend. I don't really have any dislikes and my dream is to protect everyone in the leaf village. "Next" Minato said gesturing to me. "I'm Atari Uzumaki. I like reading, painting and drawing. I also like spending time with the people I care about. My dislikes are anyone or anything that threatens my family or friends and the typical female stereo type. My dream is to protect my big sister and her husband" I said in a bored tone. All the other two learnt about Kakashi was his name. Obito is very energetic and wants to become hokage. Rin seemed shy and wants to become a medical ninja. That's my team. I thought as I walked home with Minato who invited us all over for dinner.

�2�n9i�c7�,