Chapter 2-Lord Hokage

After Kushina and I caught up a little a two men walked in the room. Kushina smiled at them both. She looked at me to see a worried expression on my face. "It's okay, they won't hurt you" she said placing her hand on my leg. I nodded. "How are you feeling?" the older man of the two said. "F-fine" I whispered quietly. He nodded whilst taking a puff from his pipe. I watched him taking in his appearance. He wore a long red and white gown, Along with a red and white hat with the symbol for fire on it. The other man spoke. "Nice to meet you Atari, I'm Minato" she said smiling at me. I nodded and looked back to the old man as he spoke. "I'm Hiruzen Sarutobi, the third hokage" he said blowing smoke into the atmosphere. I didn't speak I just stared at the two men. The blonde one who identified himself as Minato spoke up "You'll be coming home with us" he said with his blue orbs flicking between Kushina and me. "Us?" I asked wondering in the two men lived together. Kushina giggled. "That's right I didn't tell you" she said giggling even harder. I gave her a confused look. "Just spit it out Kushina" I demanded. "Minato and I live together" she said softly. So they are together? "So he's your boyfriend" I said bluntly. Kushina's face matched her hair. "I'll take that as a yes" I heard a soft chuckle. "Excuse me lord hokage....I have something to ask you" I asked not looking at either of the men. The old man grunted "Well?" he asked patiently. "Would it be okay if I became a ninja?" I asked as polite as possible. Kushina gave me a shocked look. Sarutobi and Minato exchanged a look. They both nodded in agreement. "If that is what you want" he said making me fill up with happiness. I finally had a chance to get revenge for my clan.

A/N I've noticed that the chapters a pretty short. 

Disclaimer I do not own Naruto