vi - six

A/N: Pic of Hailey above just because she slays. The filter makes her legs hairy. Double update for all the love =)

Previously:

"Camila you have the first pick,"

"I choose Y/L/N." I walked over to Camila trying to hide my limp from everyone.

"So, we're back to the last name thing, Cabello?" I smirked at her.

"I guess we are, Y/L/N."

===

Y/N's POV:

After everyone was drafted, the coach instructed that we practice our shots before we start playing any games.

Finn and I are the only basketball players in the team so we have to help the others with their shooting form and understanding the concept of basketball.

As much as I want to stay mad at Camila for slapping me, I can't bring myself to hate her. The positive things she has done for me outweighs the negative things she has done.

I began to eye her and take in every feature. Her hair kept bouncing every time she went to take a shot. Her contagious laugh whenever she made a mistake, her toothy grin... everything about her is perfect. I was met with her warm chocolate eyes that always seemed to calm me down. She smiled knowing she caught me staring. For the first time, she didn't smirk. She smiled a genuine smile.

Camila walked over towards me holding the eye contact with me and smiled. She held my collar, déjà vu, and came close to my face. Her lips were inches to my face. Is she going to kiss me?

Her lips brushed my cheek and she went to my ear and whispered, "Can you help me with my shooting form?" Her faint breathing tickled my ear.

She pulled away leaving me breathless.

"Su-sure," I did not just stutter. I never stutter! Camila got rid of her smile and it slowly turned into a smirk knowing she had power over me.

Camila grabbed a basketball and strutted over towards me.

I grabbed the ball and explained how she should hold the ball.

She took the ball from me and tried the form and air balled the shot. I tried my hardest not to suppress a laugh and I actually succeeded.

She whined and kept repeating over and over that she can't do it.

"Guide me, Y/N," Camila bit her lip and looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Please?" How could I say no? Matter of fact, she didn't have to ask twice.

I came behind her and adjusted her arms. Whilst doing so, she kept pressing her back to my front in a teasingly manner.

"Like this, Y/N?"

"Ye-yeah," I stuttered for the second time in who knows how long? This is just unbelievable, she gains confidence every time I stutter. I let go of her because I'd probably lose my mind if she kept teasing me.

She shot the basketball and it landed on the rim then luckily rolled right in. She jumped so high and squealed. She ran towards me and gave me one of her infamous koala bear hugs.