Chapter 1

Spencer's POV: 

"Not guilt of murder in the first degree and free to go!" The Judge said

"Thank you so much Mrs Cavanaugh you have proven me guilt, thank you!" Said Christian, the 15 years old young man who had been through hell these past few months as his brother in law was murdered and they  didn't have the best relationship so Christian immediately got the blame!

"Your very welcome Christian, and I don't want to catch you in court again, okay!?!" I said looking at my client.

"Yes Miss!" He said while saluting which made me laugh!

"CHRISTIAN!!!! Oh my baby boy, thank goodness!" Said a very feminine voice from the door of the court room!

"Good Luck with having your baby Miss, thanks again!" Christian said giving me an awkward hug before running to join his family!

I made my way out to my car saying bye to everyone before I left!

Okay, so I think I should let you all know what's been happening the past few year! Well, Hanna and Caleb moved to New York where Hanna started her own fashion line and Caleb works for the FBI, which is so cool, if I do say so myself!Oh and they are married

 Aria and Ezra got back together and are engaged! Both have their own books, Aria's is about her life and what she's been through, but in more of a story type styled with parts of our story still secret, Ezra's is about life in general, oh and they both live in California! 

Alison stayed in Rosewood to look after CeCe or Charlotte and help her dad. Her and Lorenzo are a happy couple, not married but have a baby on the way

Emily lives with me and Toby in London! Me and Emily ended up going to Oxford and she became a professional swim coach and I became a lawyer and Toby came with us because, well I don't actually know to be honest! 

All three of us live in a big mansion which Toby made with the help of some of his friends from back home and he has his own building company now and yes we do have a baby on the way, and its our first! We got married on the 14th of February 2014 and if you are wondering why we picked this date its because if you are American it would be 2/14 and if you take away the dash in the middle it would be 214 which was kind of a big important thing in our relationship(If you don't know this means the your not a true Spoby fan!)

Anyway, when I got into my car and started driving I felt something wet on my jeans, I looked down and sure enough I was going into labour! 

Author's Note: I know I haven't updated in weeks and I'm really sorry its just I've been really busy lately with Christmas, New Years, School and other stuff! I need some names for all the couples children so let me know  what you think they should be called! Also who likes the new episode of Pretty Little Liars last week!?! I know I did and I don't want to spoil it for anyone but I never expected what happened to a certain someone to happen so soon!!!!!! Like what? Let me know what you all thought!?!