Chapter 4

Previously...

Toby's POV:

I was at home making dinner when I got a call from Spencer...

"Hey, babe what's up?" I asked

"Sorry Spencer couldn't come to the phone at the moment!" Said a voice that sounded like... no it couldn't be... -A...

"Hello...Sir?" Someone said from the other side of the phone

"Oh...Yeah...Sorry!" I said

"It's perfectly all right!!! But I must let you know that your wife came into the hospital a few minutes ago! Sir, you might want to get here soon your about to be a daddy!!!" Said the woman from the other side of the phone! I immediately jumped up, grabbed the hospital bags and ran to the door!

"I will be there as soon as I can! Tell Spencer not to have that baby until I get there!!!" I shouted to the woman before hanging up!!!

*Skip drive to the hospital!*

I ran through the double doors of the hospital and straight to the front desk!

"I'm looking for Spencer Cavanaugh!!!" I said

"You must be Toby! She's in room 314! Good Luck with the new baby when it get here!" She shouted the last bit as I had already started sprinting down the corridor! I shouted back a quick 'Thank You' before turning the corner!

Spencer's POV

"I am not having this baby until my husband gets here!" I practically shouted at the nurse!

"I'm here! I'm here!!!" Toby shouted bursting through the door!

"TOBY!!!!!!" I shouted as another painful contraction came! I squeezed my eyes shut and felt a hand slip into mine! I instantly knew it was Toby's as it sent electrical shock waves through my whole body!!!

"Miss we need you to start pushing!" Said the nurse

"Okay...on 3...1...2...3!" The doctor said and I started pushing!

*Skip Labour bit because I don't know how that stuff works!*

"Okay, here comes your beautiful baby...girl!"The doctor said handing me my precious little angel 

"What are you going to name her!?!" The nurse asked, I looked up at Toby who was teary eyed! We had an agreement that if it was a girl I got to choose the name and if it was a boy he got to choose!

"We are naming her Elizabeth Marion Cavanaugh!" I said and Toby looked at me because he didn't think I would want the name Marion in the baby's name but Marion is his mother and I'm sure she was great!

"I love you so much Spencer!!!" Toby said

"I love you more than you will ever know!!!" I said and we shared a long passionate kiss with our new baby in my arms and the love of my life right beside me!

This is the beginning of a long happy future... Or so I thought!?!

Author's Note: Let me know what you guys think!!!