Chapter 5

Spencer's POV:

We have had Elizabeth for a good two months now and everything was going great until I got a text! Not just a text but an -A text! I haven't told Toby because -A said that if I did Elizabeth would get hurt! I called the others and they said they got it as well! So today Hanna, Aria, Emily(She was visiting friends in California), Alison and Mona are coming round and we are going to try and solve this mystery!

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door, I opened it and there was nobody there, I was about to close the door when I saw someone in the bushes, I phoned Hanna and kept an eye on the person.

"Hey Spence, we are almost at your house what's up?" She asked

"There's someone watching me from the bushes outside and I'm freaking out!" I said in a hushed tone because Toby was in the living room playing with Beth!

"Spence, get inside and lock the doors and windows you have to tell Toby!" Hanna said in a panic

"Han, you know I can't do that!" I whisper yelled at her

"SPENCER, ARE YOU OKAY!?!" I heard Toby yell from the living room

"YEAH I'M FINE!" I yelled back turning my head slightly but when I turned back around the figure was gone! 

"Han, they're gone!" I said

"Who Spencer!?!" Hanna asked

"The figure is gone! AHHHHHH!" I screamed as someone put their hand around my mouth and dragged me away, the last thing I heard was Toby shouting for me and my baby crying.

Goodbye Baby...

Author's Note: Who do you guys think is the twin in next weeks episode of Pretty Little Liars?