Chapter 6

Spencer's POV:

When I woke up I was in some sort of basement with my hands and feet tied together and well as there being duct tape over my mouth. My head was spinning and I couldn't think straight, all I knew right now was that I had to get out of her not for me but for my family.

1 month later

Hanna's POV:

It's been exactly a month today since anyone seen Spencer. Everyone has been telling me it isn't my fault she is gone but I can't help but think that it is, I was the last person to talk to her. Toby is spending all his spare time looking for her but he has a daughter and job so I know he is struggling. The girls, Caleb, Ezra and I have been trying to find her day in and day out and that,s where I am right now, I'm with the gang and we are doing a street by street facial reorganisation check.

"Why is one of the cameras flickering?" Emily asked as we looked at one of the screens

"Probably just a lose wire or something." Caleb answered

"Do...Do you think it could be Spencer because it's been going a while and surly security companies would have fixed it by now?" Aria asked

"Aria your a genius! Shes using mores code to tell us her location." Mona shouted. Did I mention she came to help with the investigation because her and Spencer are good friends now? No. well now you know.

"The address is... No...its not possible"

AUTHORS NOTE: Sorry I haven't updated I've been really busy recently with a lot of different things. I will try to update more often but i'm not promising anything.