Chapter Eleven Part One

This past week has been so rough we are constantly getting taught new things everyday and Liam is starting to warm up to me with no choice. As if he feels bad for me I don't know. But it's nice to know eventually we will be regular siblings.

I'm pretty upset tho my mum got a call and Harry and Gem have been training and they can't make it for mine and Liam's birthday which is tomorrow. Then Tuesday we are finally gonna lure my dad in. By obviously rebelling so he will want to come up and take us on his own.

Which is just gonna be easy because I have been talking to Zayn who I have become very close too.  He is what I would call my new best friend. We are supposed to meet up tomorrow night because he said he wants to give me a present.

But anyways me and Liam right now are laying on the couch exaughsted we have been doing a lot more of phsycology readings, and learning more techniques for hacking without leaving a trace this whole being an agent thingy is weird .

But also lots of weird things have been happening to me. I never noticed it because I never thought of it until my mum said stuff about powers. It's just, every time I get angry and think *I wish* it happens. It's been happening a lot recently with little things like Liam will keep falling on his face or mums makeup with all I a sudden be ruined and look bad. It's been weird. It's only when I want it to happen tho. So Liam has been falling a lot.... like a lot alot......

"Hey Liam ?"
"What??" He groans annoyed.

"Whenever you get really mad and wish for something to happen does it like happen?" I lay on my back staring up at  the ceiling studying the little designs barely imprinted from Brushes of paint

He turns to me with a *really?* look. "Mike did you really just ask that question?"

" What? I'm serious!" I squeak.

"Wait a minute how old are you again?"

"Ugh never mind." I groan crossing my arms, turning to lay another way on the couch.

"Ohhhh you were serious?" He chuckles standing up walking over to me.

"Yes." I mumble quietly, slightly get mad. He was making fun of me.
*Like yeah it was a ridiculous question but he could've just given me a straight answer.....*

He decides to keep mocking me. "Let me guess the whole dad thing freaked you out and all of a sudden think you have powers or something? Huh?"

"No." I say barely audible already embarrassed enough feeling my face heat up
"Oh my god your crazy! You actually think you have powers don't you!" His laugh booms through the room making me cringe and making me more angry.

"Stop Liam" Warning him I turn to face him giving him a hard look.

He sticks his bottom lip quivering it. Bending down to my level "Oh I'm sowwy did I hurt your wittle Feelings?"

I narrow my eyes "I don't think you really want to test me right now. You are really messing with my nerves just leave the conversation and me alone. I. Said. Nevermind." I start grinding my teeth, making my jaw tight, trying to keep quiet.

This only makes him laugh even more. "Oh that cute your all angry now haha."

I stand up trying to get to his level shoving him back so I could walk away.

"What the heck?" He grabs my arm with a strong grip. "Don't you dare ever push me like that again. You need give me respect."

I try I yank my arm away but his grip gets tighter scoffing I say "Respect? Like I would ever give that to you since you never give me any. Now let me go." I pull again but his fingers are digging into my skin . Wincing in pain I try to move. But it's useless. He's bigger and stronger than me.

"Liam. Let. Go. Now." My voice is low.

His eyes only seem to get darker.

"I said let me Fucking Go!" I scream cursing out loud for the first time in a long. Long time.
I see him fly across the room slamming into the couch across from me. Knocking it over. Hitting a glass hall table behind it.

I hear him groan loudly in pain. My eyes widen. *Oh my word. did I just do that?*
I hear voices and steps quickly coming into the room. I start backing up away from everyone as they rush seeing, the mess then going to to Liam.

Trina, and other people help him up. He has glass on his arms bleeding badly. His right cheek has a big cut across it but not too deep but still bleeding badly. Liam looks up at me with absolute horror.

But this time *His reaction isn't fake.
He's truly afraid of me.

What did I just Do?

What am I gonna say?

What's wrong with me?..........

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••