Chapter fifteen

I rub my eyes tiredly leaning my head against the window. "So your trying to tell me that there was a 'demon' oh wait my bad a Creith in my house?"

Harry nods and continues to drive. "Harry I think your a little insane." I mumble raising my eyebrows.

"I. Am. Not. Insane." He says a little loudly. I roll my eyes.

"Mikey you should know what a Creith is. Haven't you been training and fighting against them?"
"Harry do you think I would be asking about them if I did?" I snap back.

He rubs the back of his neck. "Well then how did Gem and Liam do training with it and you didn't?"

"Harry how am I supposed to know" I groan. "Plus where the hell are we going?"

"Cheshire."
"Why?"
"Cause I know some people that might help us." He has a tone telling me our conversation has ended.

      Irritated I lay back trying to stay calm. *A demon in my house.......... Writing in blood on the walls 'My daughter I am here for you and we will rule over all' sounds a little far fetched and stupid........but creepy....mom and Liam both gone including Ann and Gem..... ' My daughter'*.    

    I quickly sit up and turn to Harry. "It was my dad."
He turns to me confused. "What?"

     "My dad. That's who took everyone. It has to be him.  There was this writing on the wall that said he had come for me and me and him will rule. But it said my daughter. So it was my dad. He is using Liam and my mom as bait, to lure me in, because he knows I wouldn't just go to a creepy guy I have never met before willingly."

     Harry furrows his eyebrows. "Rule? What the hell is that supposed to mean?"
I shrug just as confused. "No idea"

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally as we drive up to a little cottage near the forest just right on the border of Cheshire.   We pull into the drive and park the car.

     Harry takes a deep breath and gets out and I follow.  With him knocking on the door and take a look around the place.   *Looks like a one story house..........oh and Windows close to ground so, also a basement.*

        The door then opens revealing a young man, early twenties, tan, blue green eyes, scruff on his face, and brown hair.  He smiles when he sees Harry, and engulfs him in a man hug.  "Hey mate. What are you doing here? How are you?"

        He then looks behind Harry and sees me and his smile widens. "Oh and who I this?" He wiggles his eyebrows playfully.

      Harry chuckles. "Hey Louis......um this is Mikey" I step forward and put out my hand to shake.
      Louis looks down at my hand and laughs. I frown and turn and look at Harry. I then feel my self being hugged. I laugh. "Well hello"

            Louis smiles excitedly, and motions us in. "Come in go ahead and have a seat on the couch ."  He then walks into a room which I assuming is a kitchen and yells. "Would you guys like some tea, I have a fresh pit made."

   He then walks in with a tea pot and cups. I shake my head no. "No thank you " I smile.

    Harry nods and takes a cup pouring it himself . Louis then sits down on a couch I front of us. "So what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?"

       Harry takes a sip of his tea and nods. " Somethings happened. My mum and sister have been taken and so has her mum and brother. And...... At her house there was a Creith waiting"

      Louis's eyes widen in shock. "A Crieth?? I haven't seen one of those in centuries. Only a few people can control those."     
      "I know that's why I came here. For your help"

     *what the fuck is going on?*

"So you want me to find out who can control them? " His face is scrunched up in confusion and so is mine.
"Well as you see I have its blood all over me so I would like you to track where being came from and who owns it?" Is voice is strained and eyes tired. "And I was wondering if we could stay for a few nights, we aren't going to go back to the houses because who knows what else could be waiting for our return."

Louis stares for a moment and then nods. "Yeah let me just get this off ya" He then scrapes some dried blood onto his hand. "Thanks I'll be needing this" He motions it into the air and then walks out of the living room leaving me and Harry alone.

Harry then lies on the couch closing his eyes. "Um uhhmmm" I cough trying to get his attention. He ignores me. I do it again louder. "Uhhmmm"
He opens one eye and looks at me. "Could I help you with something?"
I give him a nice fake smile. "Oh yeah um I was just wondering.. Why we are here and who is he"

He rolls his eyes and sits up. "We are here because he can help us. And he" Harry then points to where Louis excited. "This is Louis just as he introduced himself ." He comments back smartly.
I narrow my eyes and cross my arms. "And how is he going to help us."
"He is going to help us by tracking down the owner of the Creith." I raise my right eyebrow waiting for more.
"Ugh oh my God. He's a warlock, a smart one." He groans out letting himself fall back onto the couch.

Offended I make a face. "Well I'm sorry I only just found out that my that my mom and brother were kidnapped by some crazy controlling demon freak plus I don't know warlocks existed. Are you going to tell me Santa and the tooth fairy are now real also?"
Harry sits up again irritated taking a deep breath. "Actually just so you know the tooth fairy does exist. Except she isn't as kind as everyone says she is. Haven't you seen 'When Darkness Falls' based off a true story except of course the ending was changed." Leaning in he whispers the last darkly. " She lived and ended waiting a century to kill off his entire family. And you know how we knew it was her? Because right next to his dead body, was the very last tooth he lost. The one when he saw her for the very first time. Was right next to him."

I roll my eyes. "Really?"

"Actually he's telling the truth. She is not a woman you want to mess with. Or ever meet." I jump at the sudden loudness of Louis voice coming into the room. "Cause you know if you do meet her you die.." He then laughs at his own joke while looking down at an old book. Or shall I say ancient looking book.
"Oh and Harry in order for me to track it I need a lot of ingredients, you need some crazy shit for this man. Then I looked at this time frame of how long and it says Forty-eight ours to settle in and I need a piece of jewelry of one of yours. Preferably with a diamond." Me and Harry look at each other confused.

"Oh fine I'll just use one of my own rings." He turns and starts to walk away.
"Wait why do you need a diamond ring?" I ask.
"So that me and you can get engaged to get married." He sarcastically replies. I give him a look. And he replies rolling his eyes. "Just kidding . As if. It's so I can put the tracker on the jewelry piece and it will lead you to whoever owns those awful beasts."

"Oh." I reply trying not to be offended when he said as if.
"Oh and just so you guys know I'm having a few friends over tonight." He then turns and walk out of the room without another word to the basement door closing it.  
I then yawn and Harry stands up.
"Hey follow me I'll show you the room we'll be staying in." I nod and follow him to a decent sized room with a queen sized bed. As soon as I see the bed I flop down on it letting out a sigh and close my eyes for a few seconds. And then realize I won't able to open them back up and automatically fall asleep.