Chapter Six:

I wake up, having my cover getting yanked off of me. I groan curling up into a ball and shoving my face into my pillow. As I feel the icie cold air touch my half naked body.

A few second later I feel someone jump onto me. I feel pain shoot up my leg.
*My ankle.*

"Oww" I yell pushing the person off.

"Stupid wake up it's 4:30" I hear Gemma sing.

"You little... ugh... little" I try thinking of an insult. "Turd!" I throw a pillow at her.

"Wow turd? That the best you got little shit?!" She laughs, yanking me by the legs pulling me to the ground.

I cringe in pain. My ankle is still hurting from last night.

"You cow ! My ankle hurts gosh!" I smack the back of her leg hard.

"Ow" she kicks me.
"Brat" I yank on her leg making her fall.

"Wow your cranky." Gem says rolling her eyes, standing up.

"Well like I said my ankle hurts! And you jumped me and yanked me off the bed." I glare at her.

"Damn are you on your period? Or are you sexually frustrated since you can't have me?" She says laughing and winking her right eye at me.

"Nah not sexually frustrated you but with your twin." I bluntly say.
But realizing I said it aloud, I quickly cover my mouth. About to laugh.

Her eyes widen. "I can't believe you just said that. That's the best comeback I've ever heard from you." She laughs giving me a high five.
"It was gross but pretty good I have to admit."
*I was thinking it and I said it out loud. Oh my word....*

She offers me her hand. Which I accept and stand up. I try to stand but feel too much pain in my right ankle to stand on it.

She looks down at my ankle with wide eyes. "Wow that sucker is swollen."

I nod closing my eyes trying to relax.

I hear my door open. Turning around I look behind me and see Harry standing there with eyes wide.

I look down remembering my bra and underwear and scream, Which makes him scream, Which makes Gem laugh.

"GET OUT!!GET OUT" I squeal trying to cover myself.

He covers his face and runs out.

Gemma falls onto my bed laughing.

"It's not funny!" Scowling I cross my arms.

"Yeah yeah it is" She's holding her stomach.

I glare at her. "OOHHH so scary." she sarcastically says in a spooky voice .

I hear a sound of footsteps and look up to see Harry running back, grabbing the door and slamming it shut.

"At least he came back and closed the door"Gem laughs

Gemma then goes over the closet throwing me a pair of black and white speckled joggers and a soft grey shirt.

I thank her putting them on. But slightly struggling putting on the pants.
With every little movement my ankle there is a sharp pain. When I was done I hopped on one leg to the door opening it to reveal Harry leaning against the wall.

"Hey uhmmm I'm- ugh sorry for walking in on you..." His face is slightly red.

"It's fine just don't do it again." I say pointing my finger at him as if I were a mother talking to her child .

He smiles. "Here let me help you down stairs." Harry turns around and squats and motions for me to get on his back.

I giggle and wrap my arms and legs and around him. A flashback from last night comes back to me as I feel my area rub against his back when he stands up.