Ch.4

Mikoso's P.O.V

Finally got that old man to shut up... I then pick him up and throw him outside of the dorms, so it looks like he fainted outside. Afterwards I close the doors and pick up (M/N) again, and take him to my room.

As I place him on my bed I start to unbutton his shirt.

When it's fully open I trail my hands down to his side and find his lighting shape birthmark. As I found it I trace the birthmark with my finger.

"So it really is you, (M/N)."

Just as I say that, the dorm door opens. As I turn around with a glare. I see that it is only a nervous Armin.

"Oh hey Armin." I say casually
"Uhhh I didn't mean to disturb you two." Armin says with a blush
"What do you mean?" "You're not disturbing anything." I say calmly
"Oohhh, well Eren told me to come get you, so you could eat with us before all the food is gone."
"I can't, I have to bandage him up." I point at (M/N)
"Huh,what happened?" Armin asks confuse
"Don't tell anyone." I say with a glare
"I-I-I pro-promise, I won't!" Armin says anxiously

*Time Skip*

I explain to Armin what happened and reveal the identity of (M/N).

"Oh my! It's (M/N)! That's wonderful!"

I nod my head in agreement

"Armin, you should head back to Mess Hall before Eren worries about your absence."
"What about your breakfast?" Armin questions
"I'll get it later. Just go back." I order
"I-I'll try to get you leftovers."
"Ok fine, but whatever you do keep Eren away from my room."
"B-but why?" 

I death glare at Armin and he finally leaves

Armin's P.O.V

Hmmm that was strange, Mikoso was acting so out of character. Usually Mikoso would want Eren to know something important. (M/N) is family to us. Just what is Mikoso hiding from me?

Author's Note:  Yeah this chapter is super short, but I will try to update tomorrow or on Saturday or Sunday. I'm doing summer school for religion, so I won't have religion during the school year. Ha ha that's awesome, cuz I'll have a Study Hall, but I will be working on my comic secretly. Shhhh . *insert emoji ninja face*