Ch.6

Armin's P.O.V:

"Well, Armin? And what happened to Mikoso? He should be with you, Armin."

As Eren says that, a male with raven hair slowly walks behind Eren with his hair covering the male's hidden eyes.

Oh, did I forget to mention that he was short. Well the young, low-lying male had little height and is probably shorter than other kids.

When I thought that, the ravenette looked directly at me as if he heard me.

Or sensed it, but I will never judge a person by their height or age, as they could be very strong and intelligent, and possibly have more brains than the smartest human known in history, and possibly know the secret to ending all  the Titans.

The short male continues to stare at me and I look back at him, trying to keep my fear hidden from the unknown male and Eren.

"Hey Armin, what's wrong?" Eren questions once again for the billionth time.

Once Eren says that, the male behind Eren starts to darken his face with a glare.

"Uhhh well there's a person behind you" I say in a panicky tone as the male behind Eren keeps glaring at me.

"Huh? Who Armin?" Eren questions as he turns around.

Eren then jumps back in shock due to the distance between him and the angry looking male.

"Tch. I'm Corporal Levi and a higher ranking then both of you Cadets, so show me your respect or else.."  

Levi's P.O.V:

"You'll both be punished for being affront."

The more threatening I sound, the more these brats will listen to their Corporal.

The brunette one nods calmly as the other brat just bobs his head vigorously.

"Now Cadets, what are your names?" I say sternly with a lighter glare

"O-Our full names S-Sir?" The blond boy utters out with uneasiness.

What else?

"Yes, and speak with confidence brat." I say with the little patience I have.

"Armin Arlert, Sir!" Armin shouts with one fist on his heart and the other on his back.

"And you?" I question the brunette kid.

"Eren Jaeger, Sir!" He yells out with the same confident stance as Armin.

Good job kids.

"Now kids, have you seen a boy with a red scarf around?" I question.

"Uhhh ummm, well.." Armin stutters.

"Don't try lying to me brat." I say darkly with a harsh stare.

Armin begins to sweat anxiously and Eren becomes suspicious.

"What do you want with Mikoso?" Eren screeches defensively.

"Eren!" Armin whispers loudly to Eren.

"So you do know the boy." I state.

"Yeah we do, but what do you want with Mikoso!?" Eren intrigues.

"Well that red scarfed brat attacked me and abduct a (h/c) head kid."

"I expect both of you to take me to this Cadet." I say rigidly.

"B-but!?" Armin stutters trying to stop Levi.

"And no more questions!" I yell giving them both a skull burning glare.