Ouch

I was concentrating as hard as I could my brow furrowing. We were doing a maths test but all I could think about was Simon and the way his hair was so perfectly messy. No I must stop I am innocent and pure I have to stop these thoughts. Why do I have them?? Wait! A while ago Tora had been talking to me about their new nanny who could make them do things they did not want to do. I bet she was that ugly hag at the wedding and she is making me think these things about Simon because she secretly wants to be a matchmaker. I noticed Simon was sitting across from me trying to copy.

"Go away I am trying to work here"

"Honey I am just trying to see down your dress but it seems there is nothing there"

I whacked him on the head with my book. He hit me back with his book and soon books were flying across the classroom from everyone.

"Detention. All of you"

During detention, I was telling Tora about my recent thoughts on Simon.

"Is that ugly hag you call a nanny here?" I asked

"No why?"

"Oh nothing I just think she might be making me think these things."

"Maybe he's growing on you" she said

"As if"

"What are you two lovely ladies talking about"

"Go to hell Simon"

The rest of the class got let out early and soon it was just Simon and me because we stated it. As soon as the last person left he locked the door and pinned me into the corner. He looked at me then gently kissed me.

"Grace I really like you and I was thinking..." he trailed of nervously

"What do think you're doing?"

"A-a-asking you out?" he stuttered

"Simon you're a dickhead I don't think so"

***

After detention I was at the park with Tora and I heard Simon calling with his friends

"Grace Grace

She's Simons charity case

She's a bore

And a whore"

I felt tears tricking out of my eyes. Tora yelled at him

"No she isn't"

"Well she did she did have an interesting make out session when we were alone during detention"

Tora turned to me.

"Grace? Really?"

"Well we kissed but....."

"Ha whore" a random boy shouts. I turn and leap at Simon. I try to punch him in the face

"Grab her" he shouts. The boys pile onto me and push me into a brick wall. Simon walks to the front. I can see hatred in his eyes. The boys punch me in the nose till it breaks and the blood is rolling down my dress. They then push me to the ground and kick me all over. I feel my ribs crack and scream in pain. Then all the boys to kick me and jump on me and punch me. The pain is spreading all over my body like a thousand knife stabs. They finally push into a puddle of mud and roll me in it. They walk away laughing. I look around for Tora then realise she had walked away after I said I had kissed her brother.

"Help" I whisper tears mixed with mud and blood make a trail down my face. I call and call but nobody is there. I finally black out everything going fuzzy. 

Remember to comment and vote it means the world to me

Any suggestions on how to improve my story?