Annoying Things

I dunno, I'm quite bored and I'm working on a short story.

   Writers block -_-

   So, I guess these are things that really annoy me. Yeah, I have nothing else to say...

•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•
1) Paper cuts. In generally cold temperatures/climates. I mean, it doesn't help that my skin is already extremely dry, no matter how much lotion I apply. They just take longer to heal, somehow feel more irritating than paper cuts in warm temperatures/climates, and they make me stop for five minutes so I can properly clean the bleeding area before I can return to reading.

*Sigh*

2) Getting blamed for being late when a family member or friend that you have to wait for wakes up 15 minutes later than they were supposed to wake up. A teacher in my Saturday class said that I couldn't show up late and I was about to explain how it wasn't my fault when she left the room.

Seriously?

3) When you have a sneeze and you just can't sneeze. People say that when you're experiencing such moments, you'll be able to sneeze when you look at a bright light.

Yeah, that does not help at all.

4) People who "judge a book by its cover." Most people look at me, see that I'm short, and assume that I'm supposed to be treated like a little kid. I mean, I guess I am still a kid... But don't you dare offer me a sippy cup.

Sorry if that came out aggressively ^^

5) Those who speak a language that I clearly understand in front of me. For example, when two people that I have some sort of relation to, whether it's a relative, or friend, or classmate/enemy, say rude things about me in Cantonese and I'm standing two feet away, I'll just interrupt their conversation, tap them on the shoulder, and say "wo ming ba ni men shuo shen me" (I understand what you guys are saying. Sorry, pinyin is not 100% accurate)

6) Not being able to get a certain item at that exact moment because you're broke and finding out that it was sold the next day, when you brought your money. Shall I explain?

7) When you're mentally prepared for something, but you don't actually want to physically do this. I annoy myself because I'm a procrastinator ^-^"

8) An abundance (hah, a bun dance) of unnecessary swearing. I'm fine with some swearing, but if you manage to fit twenty profanities in one sentence, I'll simply send an annoyed look in your direction.

9) Myself. There are always those moments when I embarrass myself (basically every day) and I regret uttering a word and I feel paranoid that people secretly hate me now. It's a personal conflict, but oh well. Loud and proud, I guess

•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•
Yeah, that's about it. I don't want to sound too...aggravated on the "Internet" or anything. So, sayonara for now!

         ~MysticalButterflies