I Was Tagged~

So, I was tagged by blogityblogger :) Here it is! Sorry it took me forever to put this up, I was pretty busy the whole day...

•~-~•

1) What are you wearing?
   Currently, some blue jeans, a random pink shirt, and a purple sweater. And some gray sneakers that used to be white.

2) Have you ever been in love?
   Nope!

3) How tall are you?
I'm a short person. (4'10")

4) How much do you weigh?
*Shrugs*

5) Have you ever had a broken heart?
   No, but I'd imagine it'd be dreadful if your heart physically and mentally broke.

6) Any tattoos?
   Nope. But I do draw a lot on my hands and arms.

7) Favorite TV show?
I don't really watch much TV nowadays, but I'd say Star Wars Rebels or any of the Marvel shows. [Spooderman, Goordans of Da Galaxy, Te Avengers]

Those spelling errors were intentional.

8) Something/someone you miss?
Many notebooks/sketch pads that I drew in, but lost...

9) Favorite song?
Um... People will hate me for saying this, but it's either "Faded" by Alan Walker, or "King" by Lauren Aquilina.

10) What's your sign?
Gemini ♡

11) Favorite color?
   A pale teal/turquoise. And almost every pastel color.

12) Ethnicity and nationality?
   I'm pretty sure I'm just Chinese-American. Though I do want to take one of those DNA tests. You never know, huh?

13) Have you ever been in a physical fight?
   Yeah... With my younger sister, I guess. I do have my quarrels with friends too.

14) Play any instruments?
I know how to play the keyboard/piano and the flute.

15) Last time you cried?
Um... That was actually a while ago, but I think it was because somebody insulted me about how bad I am at sports, music, and drawing. I know I'm absolutely horrible at sports, but I really liked playing music and drawing, so I teared up a bit when I got home and thought about it.

16) Something you love, but is horrible at?
   Doing things that require a lot of patience.

•~—~•

   Well, that does it for this part. I'm going to tag...
weabindaattic101
LuneTwilight
Nerdy_Unicorn_100
opalsauce
HellFreezer

             ~MysticalButterflies