;SamIsntLivingWithCats is Online;

SamIsntLivingWithCat followed you.

-

I raised and eyebrow and scrolled down in my feed. No one ever followed me.

I clicked on the profile and saw a bunch of Living with catfish posts, some 5 seconds of summer, and other pop bands. I rolled my eyes. Living With Catfish was the most obnoxious boy band ever. They talked bad about all my favorite bands and acted like they were better than everyone.

I blew some hair out of my face, thinking, arrogant fangirl. Woohoo.

-

You have a new message!

-

I held my breath and read the message.

-

SamIsntLivingWithCat: Hello there. I like your art.

TooManyBands: Thanks! Do you know what it's from?

SamIsntLivingWithCat: Woah! I didn't think you'd answer. And I may have a few ideas.

TooManyBands: Well I did. But you watch anime? And Sherlock?! And DW?!! WHAT?!

SamIsntLivingWithCat: Haha yep. I know. You don't usually run into a person like me.

TooManyBands: What? A Living With Catfish fan who isnt into things other than their lead singer?

SamIsntLivingWithCat: you went through my profile? And Sam isn't that bad.

TooManyBands: I went through your profile because I wanted to know your interests. And yes. He is.

SamIsntLivingWithCat: Thanks for going through my profile, stalker. (I'm kidding) And no. He isn't. Sam is just misunderstood.

TooManyBands: just like Justin Bieber I suppose? And you went through my profile just the same, Creeper. (I'm kidding too.)

SamIsntLivingWithCat: NO. SAM ISN'T LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER. EW.

TooManyBands: Haha okay. Sam might be a little better.

SamIsntLivingWithCat: A LITTLE? I think Sam is 10x better. Anyone pretty much is.

TooManyBands: Okay fine. Well I feel I should tell you that my name is Jade. Does the creeper have a name?

SamIsntLivingWithCat: Yes. I do. You can just call me... Kevin?

TooManyBands: why so questionable? Isn't that your name?

SamIsntLivingWithCat: it is! Its just my middle name. I'm too scared to give anyone my real name.

TooManyBands: why? You aren't Sam are you?

SamIsntLivingWithCat: Haha! No!!!! Why would you even say that?!?!

TooManyBands: woah! Chill. Just wanted to know, Kevin. So what's your pronouns? If I may ask.

SamIsntLivingWithCat: I'm a he/him. I'm straight. You?

TooManyBands: I'm bisexual I guess. I'm a she.

SamIsntLivingWithCat: haha. Thats cool, Jade. So what do you look like?

TooManyBands: I have brown hair and brown eyes. I'm pretty tan skinned I guess. My dad says were Italian. How about you?

SamIsntLivingWithCat: I've got darker brown hair. My eyes are a greenish/bluish color. I'm pretty pale. Mom says we're German. You sound pretty.

-

I pressed my lips into a thin line. I tried not to laugh. Was he hitting on me?

I laughed anyways before responding.

-

TooManyBands: thanks. You'd be dissapointed. You sound pretty nice yourself, though.

SamIsntLivingWithCat: thanks. I bet I would be absolutely thrilled at your beauty.

TooManyBands: thanks! OH. WOAH. woah, woah, woah. I just thought, how old are you?

SamIsntLivingWithCat: I'm 17. I turned seventeen yesterday. You?

TooManyBands: awesome! I turn 17 in a week.

SamIsntLivingWithCat: happy early birthday Jadie.

TooManyBands: happy belated birthday Kevy.

SamIsntLivingWithCat: haha. I'm sorry to do this but I've got to go to bed. My... family... moves a lot. We just moved to London for a weeks stay. I think we're going to Brazil next. I'm really jet lagged. Goodnight new friend.

TooManyBands: that sounds fun. I'd love to do that. Have fun in London. Goodnight creeper. :)

SamIsntLivingWithCat: yeah yeah.

-

I sighed a little to myself and shrugged. Did I just obtain a new friend? Who was a guy?!

Who was a Living With Catfish fan.

I laughed to myself and fell back onto my blue sheets. This guy was into music but not the right kind. Who really listened to a guy group that sings about "life goals" and "getting that cash" without having a little loss in music taste? Maybe I was just being a little too mean though. He seemed fine and nice, but was he?

I turned off my phone and plugged it into my wall. Rolling over, I kicked my cat who hissed and scampered off quickly. Maybe I needed a nap.

Maybe, maybe, maybe.

Little had I known, I'd be using that word to question myself a lot in the next few months. Lots of if's and but's too. But a lot of maybe's.

Maybe.

*-*-*-*

Haha! I hoped you liked the first chapter of online. I really wanted to write this story and it sounded fun. Sorry if it sucks but I'm just getting used to it. Enjoy the rest of ONLINE bros.

^_^ peace ^_^