;Text from ☆Maria☆;

Maria: Good luck with your boy today! Have fun, Jade. ♡♡♡♡

-

I read the encouraging text from Maria and smiled. She was so sweet and supportive. I had only just recently told Maria about Kevin -- Sam-- but she'd listen to the whole story with a giddy expression. She absolutely lived for romance and thought we were a "new romance about to bloom". Her words, not mine.

I hadn't talked to Sam at all today and wondered if he was really okay. I was dissapointed and confused on exactly why he did what he did but it was relatively understandable. I wanted to meet him no matter who he was. He was still the boy I'd met on the internet a few months ago. He was still the sweet boy who complimented me on my crappy art work.

I was now walking towards terminal 6-C and waiting for Sam and his band with a million other fans. They had their signs and were all getting giddy as the plane landed and it was announced that the flight would enter the airport soon. That's when it hit me.

How would Sam know it was me?

A million hundred billion thousand pounds of dread sunk into my stomach. He'd look at me like a fan. He'd treat me like a fool. He wouldn't know it was me. I'd probably be nothing to him. Just a waste.

Everyone cheered and screamed suddenly as passengers flooded from the gates. I just turned around and started away from the gate. I wanted to drop the piece of my artwork I'd gotten printed for 35 dollars and the guitar picks I'd picked up on my way here and stomp on them.

"You're such an idiot, Jade," I sighed heavily. But then I heard it. The entire croud thrown into an uproar, the loud laughing, the immediate shriek of excitement.

They'd entered the building.

I turned around to see four gorgeous, delicious boys who all wore stylish clothes and had the newest haircuts. They were all beaming at their fans, but the tallest looked slightly lost and a bit worried.

From afar I could see his pale, clear skin that brushed freckles all other his arms and cheeks. His brown hair hung down messily over the shaved parts of his hair. A metallic rig stuck out on his pale lips while he smiled with straight teeth. His arms held an occasional scribble of a tatoo while his green v-neck accented the denim skinnies he was wearing.

Then his eyes met mine.

"Jade," he mouthed. I broke out into the happiest smile I'd ever made. A tightness resided in my chest as I dropped my things and ran at him as he did the same. The world around him and I fell away now. It was only us. No one was watching and no one could watch. It was perfect.

We collided.

His arms wrapped around my waist and my arms automatically flew around his neck. He lifted me far off the ground and spun me until I was dizzy. I dug my head into his neck and could smell him. His sweet sea salt and cotton smell filled my nostrils. Everything around me was him. His fingers dig into my back and I could feel the tears running down my cheek now.

We were finally together.

He put me down now and released me, leaving me feeling cold. I wanted his arms around me; I wanted to feel safe again.

His eyes were the bluest green I'd ever seen and they were staring at me. His gaze felt warm and sharp and cold and soft and sweet and all I could see was him. It was finally him.

He brushed a finger under my eye gently then cupped my face in his hands, "Its you. It's really my Jadey," His eyes examined ever nook and cranny of my face as if he were taking a picture of me, trying to get every angle and shadow in.