;picture fromKevin❤;

-

Kevin: it's pretty here.

-

It was the day after Kevin had called me and talked to me for a little over fifteen minutes. There was some commotion the other day and I had to wonder if he was really okay.

We hadn't texted or said anything to each other after the call so when my phone alerted me, I shot straight up out of my bed and scrambled for my phone.

-

Me: it looks so pretty. Where are you right now?

Kevin: I'm actually almost close to home. We're in Pennsylvania right now. I'm actually just in a garden behind a store. Haha.

Me: Well thats... AWESOME!!!!!!! YOU'LL BE HOME SOON!!!! CAN I COME MEET YOU AT THE AIRPORT??!?!???!?!?!? OH MY GOSH KEVIN IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!"

-

Without warning I started to giggle. He was almost here. I had no clue why but I was happy. I hadn't even been talking to Kevin for 3 months and we were going to meet. I'd talked to him everyday for the past 2 and a half months. He'd become a friend but now we were going to meet.

Maybe.

-

Kevin: I'd love you to but I don't know if you'll want to after wheat I have to tell you.

-

My stomach dipped and I wanted to die again. I'd forgotten that he had something to tell me. It'd been a few days since we called each other. He'd called me every day after for at least a half hour. We'd learned a lot about each other in the past few days. I also learned that his voice made me shiver.

I knew he'd call soon. I knew I'd have to listen to something I didn't want to hear. I knew it probably wouldn't matter.

-

Me: It won't matter to me|

Me: It won't mat

Me: I|

-

I started typing then decided against my better judgement. I knew now, and with many talks from Kate, Maddie, Max, and Jessie, that I did like Kevin. Every single time he texted, called, or sent me anything at all, it felt like someone had just put a heating pad on my shoulders or my head or something.

I knew that all the cliché's were true. I felt tingly, there was a burning, I could barely breathe. Was I in love, though?

Maybe...

-

Me: it can't be that bad.

Kevin: Agree to disagree?

Me: Maybe.

Kevin: I'll call you in a sec. We just got back to our hotel.

-

So I sat back and waited for the worst. My stomach was twisting and it was hard to breathe. Was what he had to say really that bad?

Then it happened.

-

Incoming call from 💙Kevin❤

-

I swiped the screen quickly and breathed finally. I hadn't realised I'd been holding my breath.

"Hello?" I said cooler than I thought I could manage.

"I need to tell you something, Jade. I just have to make you promise one thing," My stomach felt like it was being drug down and through a million loops. My heart was constricting and sweat was staring to trickle down my forehead.

But this was my Kevin. I'd do anything for him.

"What is it?"

"You'll come to the airport no matter what," he sounded more nervous than I was.

"I will. I promised you that, like, seven years ago, Kevin," I laughed into the phone, but Kevin was still silent.

"Alright. You can't call me Kevin," He started causing me to furrow my brows.

"But that's your name? Why?"

"Its not my name. Its my middle name. My first name is Sam. My last name is Maverick," He spoke softly and slowly, easing me into the news. I ruffled my brow.

"I always knew your middle name was Kevin, but why lie? Whats so bad about being Sam Maverick?" Then it clicked.

Sam Maverick was all over People magazine.

Sam Maverick was all Jessie would talk about.

Sam Maverick was touring in Europe.

Sam Maverick was famous and in a band called Living with Catfish.

Sam Maverick was the boy I'd somehow come to know and love in these past few months.

Everything rushed back, "Jade? Are you there? The line went silent. Jade?"

"I'm here..."

"Jade, I understand if your mad. I understand if you hate me now but please, please, please, please come see me tomorrow. I have to see you. Just once," He pleaded. My heart broke for him. He sounded so broken and shattered, as if he had dreaded this moment his entire life.

"I'll come see you, Sam. I just want to know why... you chose me?" I felt betrayed, yes, but I could understand why he did it. Exposure, false accusation, absolutely insane fans. Sam had every right to lie to me.

"Because you're my Jadey. And I knew it from the first text you'd ever sent me."

Then the line cut out.

*-*-*-*

Hola bros!

I know it's a really short chappy but everything big is happening soon.

I know you hate me!!!

~ABBY