Chapter 3

Jake POV
After I promised Stephanie I wouldn't attack Seth as long as he was far away from me we said bye to each other I walked out of her office and if made my way toward Evolution's locker room. When I got there I walked in I saw Randy and hunter in there wrestling gear because they have a tag team match against dean and roman next so I just sat down on the sofa and watched the T.V. I couldn't wrestle because Seth attacked me last week and I injured my neck so I can't get in the ring and wrestle because of that and I am not medically cleared to wrestle by the WWE doctors when I got evaluated by them after the attack last week they said I had a serious neck injury but it wouldn't require surgery I was relieved but then they said I couldn't wrestle for until wrestle mania in 3 months I was happy about but there was nothing that I could do about all I could was listen to the doctors and just wait for it to heal. I told Stephanie that I would return in time for wrestle mania she said that's fantastic and then I asked her if I could be included in the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match at Wrestle mania she said yes then I left and went back to the locker room to lay down because my neck was hurting.
Stephanie POV
When Jake told me that he would return in time for wrestlemania I was really happy then he asked if he could be included in the main event for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship and I thought I would like to see that match and since he got screwed out of the title I thought why not so I told him yes, he left, and I added him to the main event between Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns at wrestle mania for the title. After that I went to his locker room and I saw...
Cliffhanger what did she see find out in the next chapter.