2.i. happy birthday Troyes!

many people wished you a happy birthday so here you go,

~ let me tell you, working with a not-so-sober cole is very infuriating but also entertaining.

happy birthday, fish breath.

congrats on not eating your own dandruff and becoming a cannibal. against all odds you managed to make it to 18 and you don't look a day over 12? shit that really only works for old people huh. congrats on the dick.

lemonade? lemonade.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

~ this one made me cry, honestly. he wanted me to add that he had a crush on you when you first met.

This is supposed to be your fun and happy birthday present but I want it to be a parting gift as well, because your birthday is only another sign showing that you're leaving us, so I wanna tell you what you mean to me. I know our time is limited but you are a part of us, to be honest Troy. Yeah, you'll leave and it will hurt but God, you've left us with amazing and unforgettable memories. Since I've met you, I've learnt a role model doesn't need to be a person who has been through a load of shit and is ancient, a role model can be someone young that has been through a lot but is still standing and showing the world he will not be defeated, you are my role model Troy and I just wanted to write you a little piece, don't forget me, eh? And happy 18th.

"Strength is you,

Smile, for I am smiling upon your success,

Laugh until you can't breathe,

Don't think you're forgotten,

You are in our minds for always,

Invaded our hearts with your goodness,

And have left your print in our souls."

James A. J. Everret

HappinessAintMoney

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

~ the queen bitch decided to write one too e.e

You know those moments when you want to hug a person but slap them at the same time? Yeah, I feel that around 80% of the times when I talk to you. Your lame ass jokes, teasing innuendos, your annoying out of the world gossips, your 'oosf' mode, and your fake arrogance and cockiness makes me want to shave off all your hair but then at the same time they never fail to bring a smile on my face. If someone ever asks me what inspires me the most about you, I'll say that it's your never backing down spirit. No matter how shitty everything gets, you always give your best. Yeah, I know that sometimes it doesn't work out even after you try your hardest and you end up making mistakes but that is what makes you what you are which is a tots cool and godly (ish) penguin. Life will keep slapping you from time to time but hey! You're the boxer here so punch it back harder so that it takes time to get back at you. And in that time, you can have the time of your life and relax and of course think about how incredible amazing and hilarious I am. Sometimes you annoy me to the point where I feel like throwing my phone on your face and breaking your nose but then a part of me knows that you do it just to make me smile. I know that you hate it when people you care about and love are sad so you keep all your problems away and focus on how to cheer them up. You kinda sorta suck at it but your messy attempts are what cheers the person up. Maybe it's either your goofy side, your cocky side, your caring side, your soft side, your mysterious side, your sad side, your best advisor side or your fucked up side which makes people adore you. But for me, it's all of the above.
Say hello to freedom, happy eighteenth.
I love you.
≈your favourite 15yo aka your #soulsibling aka you've probably already guessed so I don't need to say my name ok bye ily ≈

p.s the personal message will contain all the threats toodles ;*

ablaze-