We Move On...Or Do We?

*1 month later*  

"No I want to know who ran into me that night! I want a motherfucking name! You hear me!" I yelled into phone slamming it down sitting back on in my chair. 

Its been a whole month since my accident and well I'm doing better. I have a big ass cast on my left leg and my wrist is in a brace but I can move it fine. My ribs are healing but laughing too hard are still to painful. Though I'm still scrapped up, that won't keep me from my game. I've worked to hard to be at the top and ill be damned if I let another nigga bring me back to the bottom.  

Reese has been handling my street game while I'm just sitting back looking at the books. Him and Tara made their "relationship" official though I hope it last fot Reese. A relationship is really on a free sex type thing until he get tired of the pussy and move on, but I don't want him to do Tara like that. 

Tia and I well were a different story, We have barely spoke since the fight with Sami. She even got a job so she doesn't have to be in the house that much and when she does come home she goes straight to her room and hits the books. The only time she speaks to me is when she is helping me around the house and when I try to make conversation she just shuts down and gives me the silent treatment.  

I sat back in the chair thinking of everything and I'm still thinking of Tara's words about hurting Tia by not being with her and man. I love Tia,but I can tell you by being in a relationship with her will only hurt her more. I don't want to settle down and though my truth is harsh Id rather be real with her than agree to be with her then get bored and hurt her more.  

I need to talk to Tia and tell her the real so we can go back to being how we were. I want to make things right, I picked my phone up and was about to diak her number when I heard my door open. I pulled out my gun and aimed it straight about to blow off whoever head when I saw Tia. I lowered my gun and put it down. 

"I'm sorry" I said looking at her scared and confused face.  

"Ok" she said walking past towards the stairs.  

"T wait!" I said leaning forward.  

She hesitated and stood there waiting for me to speak, "I know your mad but I want you to drive me somewhere its important." I said looking at her.  

"Call Reese he can take you" she said walking.  

"No! I want you to take me. Its not up to debate go drop your books and come back down --- T please" I said waiting for her to respond. 

She nodded her head and I grabbed my coat and out it on. I grabbed both my crutches and waited by the door for Tia. She came and opened the door helping me down the steps to her car. We got in and she didn't look at me but just spoke softly. 

"Where am I driving you Kendrick?"  

"Just drive and ill tell you where to turn" I said looking at her. She started the car and started are drive to place we both tried to forget.  

*25 minutes later"  

"Right here to the left" I said.  

"Kendrick why are we here" said Tia with some fear in her voice.  

Her eyes went to her old home that was now up for sale by the city. She sat back and breathed deeply trying to stay calm, "Why we here" she said again angry.  

"We need to talk" I said looking at her closely.  

"We could have talked somewhere else why come here Kendrick?"  

"Because this is why were both so scared to let things out this place Tia! Look next door does it bring back memories" I said turning her face to the two story house that sit next door with black shudders my old house that I used too live before I got out.