chapter 10

Thanks for the comments guys!!!! You made me do this!!! All those comments made me want to hurry up and upload so here it is…

P.S to NSTinsley, I loved your comment! I read it while I was in school and I had to literally restrain myself form laughing out loud! Plus you commented on all of my chapters basically so thanks!

Resisting temptation (sequel to my life as Aubrey)

Chapter 10…

I held onto him even tighter while he sped down the road, weaving in and out between the cars and trucks. He even ran a red light which made me yell and smack his back. But all he did was laugh. I leaned my forehead on to his back taking in deep breaths of his scent, loving every bit of it. I smiled and turned my head so my check was leaning on it instead. There was a tiny little nervous, nudge at my stomach. I knew it was because I was afraid Jake would find out but at this moment I didn’t care. I pushed the feeling away and put the feeling Damon was making me feel in its place instead. Finally we made it to where ever he is taking me. He slowed down parking his bike. He told me to get off first so I did. He put down the kick stand and I took a look around.

I grinned and shook my head. I haven’t been here since summer. It’s the lake that my parents take me to whenever it’s nice out. A bunch of trees sounded the lake and a dock leading out into the lake. I turned back to Damon and he was also staring off at the lake.

“We use to come here when we were kids.” He said.

“Me too.” I told him.

He turned back to me and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer. “So, Miss. Carter, how does it feel to be bad?” he asked with a grin.

I pushed him away. “Jerk.” I said then took off running.

I ran all the way to the dock and glanced back at him. He watched me with narrowed eyes. I smirked and winked at him. I pulled my shirt above my head and threw it on the dock. I looked at him again. He kept looking at my bra but trying to make seem like he wasn’t. When he finally met my eyes, I grinned evilly and slowly unbutton my jeans and just as slowly unzipped them. I saw he clenched his jaw and he stared up at the sky. I kicked off my shoes, stuffing my socks in them, and then stripped out of my jeans kicking them next to my shoes.

When he looked back at me I saw his shocked expression and his heavy breathing. I started walking slowly backwards down the dock. I cocked an eyebrow at him to see what he was going to do. Then all of a sudden he took off after me. I squealed and turned running the rest of the way down the dock. But I wasn’t fast enough because he came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my bare waist then flinging himself off the dock, with me in his arms. I screamed then I hit the water. I was under only for a second then he pulled me up for air.

I sucked in air. “Wow. Talk about adrenaline rush!” I said smiling.

He cupped my face in his hands and growled leaning down and kissing me. He kissed me rough, biting my lip for entrance. I was so shocked that I didn’t at first which made him mad so he bit my lip asking again, or should I say demanding, for entrance. He bit so hard that I started to taste blood. That was when he pulled back.

I put my finger to my lip then pulled back my finger and saw that blood was defiantly on my finger. I looked at him in shock. I wasn’t mad, a little hurt that he could do that but not mad.

He wrapped his arms around me waist to keep me from sinking. He rested his forehead against mine. He sighed closing his eyes. “I’m sorry, beautiful.” He opened his eyes and took one of his hands to use his thumb to run it under my lip to get the blood. “You just can’t do that.” He said. “Okay? I almost lost control of my wolf back there.” He said.