Part 2

I'm in my bed sleeping and i feel a pounce on my bed. I opened my eyes and my little sister Janet is sitting next to me i looked at her "what might you want jan"

"You told me to wake you up at 4 so you can start getting ready for your date"

"Oh thank you"

"Don't mention it i don't know why you take naps in the first place"

"Because i have when i'm woke up in the morning"

She laughed and got out out my bed and left my room. I got out of the bed with only one thing on my mind. And that is i can't wait to see Sangiyah i think anybody could tell that by the smile on my face. I went to the bathroom and showered and washed my hair.I put on a black short sleeve shirt and black pants and black loafers. I finished getting dressed and went back to my room and grabbed my phone and wallet and looked at the clock. It's 5:15 i should get going if i want to be be at sangiyah's house by 6 she does live on the other side of L.A. I left the house without anybody noticing because they would make me late asking questions. And i would hate to give sangiyah a bad impression.

I got into my car and pulled off. Tonight is going to be a great night i'm going to take her out to eat then we're going to walk the board walk i can get to know her. I followed the directions on my GPS to her house. I found myself in front of a huge beautiful house. Damn dressing in women's clothing does her father well. I got out and went to the door and knocked on it a few times. A tall ball headed man answered her look so familiar wait that's rupaul without his drag on. He crossed his arms "May i help you"

I smiled "Is Sangiyah home?

He sucked his teeth "That depends who's asking"

I took a deep breath "My name is Michael Michael Jackson i asked her out last night"

He nodded "I see the Michael that has her smiling from ear to ear well she's in her room getting ready"

"Okay i'll stand here and wait"

"While we're waiting Michael you should know i have a loaded shotgun in my closet and i'm not afraid to use it so don't make me use it you got that"

I nodded fast he is kinda of scarying me but hell he's being a protective father i respect that.

Sangiayh came to the door "Hi daddy hi Michael"

I looked at her and slightly bit my lip. That girl is looking sexy from head to toe. She has on a yellow shirt and a purple vest over it and black bell bottom jeans and gold heels. she smiled "Michael is my daddy out here threatening you with his shotgun"

I giggled and nodded she shook her head "Daddy you promised you wouldn't this time"

"No huntie i said i wasn't going to do it in front of you"

She rolled her eyes and laughed "Whatever"

"I want you home by ten"

"Gotcha"

Rupaul looked at me "Good luck and don't fuck it up" He kissed Sangiyah on the cheek and told her he loves her then went into the house and closed the door. Sangiyah looked at me "I'm sorry about the shotgun thing i have a bad history of break ups and hear breaks"

"It's okay i do to"

She smiled and i grabbed her hand and led her to my car. I opened the door for her. She got in and i did to and pulled off. She looked at me "What do you have planned for the day if i may ask"

I glanced at her "Well we can start off with dinner and then a walk on the pier"

"Nice but would you be mad if i told you let's skip dinner i've already eaten"