Part 3

My phone started to ring to let me know it's time to get up. I groaned and rolled over and tuned i off. I got out of bed and rubbed my eyes. I really hate getting up this early in the morning but as my mother said last night i'm sprung over Sangiyah.and it's such a great feeling i haven't felt this way since fell head over hills for Aaron's older sister Alice and that was a miserable fail hopefully this is not a fail. I went and took a shower and fixed my hair and put on all white. I went back into my room and flopped on my bed. I'm going to rest my eyes until Sangiyah calls and says she's on her way. I closed my eyes and of course i went straight to sleep.

I was into a good dream i was laying in a field with sangiyah feeding her strawberries, and watching the clouds. Yea i know how that sounds but hell i like her and i wouldn't mind sitting in a field feeding her strawberries. Out of nowhere my phone starts to ring ,i really want to cry right now. i whined a sat up and grabbed my phone and looked at it and the biggest smile spread across my face. Sangiyah is calling i answered and her voice is so sweet.

Sanny:"Michael are you up?"

Mike:"Yea i'm up"

Sanny: "Oh good i hope you are ready because we're outside"

Mike: "Huh? you are" I got up and went to the window and saw a white Mercedes in front of my house

Sanny: "Yea hurry up i want my turn to drive my daddy's car"

Mike: "Okay" i giggled and hung up the phone.

I slipped my shoes on and went downstairs.My mother looked at me "Oh my god! is the world ending he's up early"

I laughed "I know it's shocking but i told Sangiyah i'd go watch her host some pageant she's one 10 years in a row"

"Michael we've been threw this it's the Cinderella pageant she one didn't you learn anything i was telling you about Rupaul and Sangiyah"

"Yes mother i remember the crash course of Rupaul 101 i gotta go"

She laughed and kissed me on the cheek "Bye son i love you"

"I love you too mother" I walked out the house and up to the Mercedes and the window rolled down. sangiyah smiled "Hey michael get in the back and don't mind the monster back there she's harmless"

 I laughed and nodded and got in the back seat. There was a light skinned girl sitting next me she looked at me "Hi i'm Shante' i'm sanwhore's best friend"

i smiled and said hello.Sangiyah turned around "I sense you throwing some shade shantslut"

"i'm a slut now"

"You always have been"

"Might be true but you're still a whore"

She laughed "But i'm a virgin whore"

Ru looked back me "Excuse these two they always call each other whore and sluts and other name"

I smiled "It's okay that's something i'm use to i have sisters"

He laughed. Sangiyah and him switched seats.She put her hands on the steering wheele and ru put his hand on top of her hand "Don't fuck it up"

She laughed "I love you too daddy" she pulled off. She's not a bad driver. As sangiyah drove she kept taking sneak peeks at me in the rear view mirror.She flashed that sexy smile at me, My eyes locked with hers for a split second and i started biting my lip. Shante' caught our eyes were locked and she cleared her throat "San i'm glad you know how to flirt but my life is in your hands so please keep your eyes on the road and not on him"

Sangiyah laughed "Oh whatever shante' let's not bring up your drunk driving act"

"Ha bitch! who got in more trouble and almost got sent to rehab"