More Questions

@Killther_25

"Do you hate your mother or dislike her?"

- stuck in between.

"Have you fallen in love with girl before?"

- eh... Dunno. Though Gon has tried hooking me up with random people.

"What personality traits do you like your soon-to-be wife to have?"

- why are we on this topic...? Anyways, uh, wise/not stupid. Eh..

"If Gon and Alluka was kidnapped, and you could only save one, who would you save among them?"

- Eh?! How could I choose?! Both of them are very important to me!

"What can you say about the fanfic, Athedite Aphrona? I mean what do you feel? Because.. You love Athedite in that story..."

- I read part of it a long time ago, and I don't know how to think of her, considering that she's fake.

"If your wife was kidnapped and was raped, what will you do? ;)"

- Eh??? Well, I'd just kill the kidnapper, obviously.

"Have you ever fallen in love with your fangirl?"

- No. But Gon says: 'not yet ;3'

"IF.. You'll fall in love with your Fangirl, will you just try not to love her? Or will you just follow your heart and continue to love her?

Gon will answer this.
"Tsundere (ツンデレ ?, pronounced [tsɯndeɽe]) is a Japanese term for a character development process that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time."

- eh? Well, in my answer, that isn't weird like Gon's, it depends how she is, or..

"Who will you choose, Alluka or Gon?"

- I went over this.. I.. Can't choose. :|

"Do you think the color "blue" and "purple" are compatible?"

- nani? Well, I guess. Anything but red goes with blue.

MaureenQuesea

"Why do you keep on saying such word as "stupid"? But no one is really "stupid" or an "idiot"."

- Tsundere (ツンデレ ?, pronounced [tsɯndeɽe]) is a Japanese term for a character development process that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time. A Tsundere character is very likely to say 'baka', 'idiot', or synonyms of them.

I'm not really saying I admit it, I'm just pointing out what Gon keeps insisting I am.

"What would you do if no one likes you or even loves you, as if Alluka and Gon didn't like/love you too?"

- S-Sensitive subject..

"What would you do if around the universe ran out of chocolate you want and can't make another one?"

- [Mmm whatchya saaayy] :,3 bad time.

"What is your reaction when people said that you're their boyfriend/husband?"

- I feel flattered, but also creeped out.

"By the way, are you conscious of how you look and people think you are handsome or cute? Cause the compliment I was saying back then was your personality was cute. -_-"

- I usually don't care how I look, and people always insist that I'm cute. -_- which isn't true! Flattered anyway.

That's all.