Chapter 3

Back to (Y/n)'s point of view

I woke up from a long night rest. Loki walked into the room as I sat in bed.

"Good morning my lady" Loki greeted with a friendly smile.

"Good morning Loki" as I yawned.

"This is for you my love" He said handing me a cup of tea.

"Thank you Loki" I replied. Wait, did he just say the L word, Yes he did love. Great just literally the first day and he calling me love. Maybe that's what they also call ladies here...I hope.

Loki was overly excited. Was this the first time he has met a mortal?

As I finished my morning drink. I handed it to Loki. Loki placed it on the dresser and dragged me out of bed.

"Loki what's the rush?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Please my lady there is more to see in Asgard." He said turning around.

"I'm not even dressed" I complained.

I was to lazy to use my power, well that was no excuse for Loki. He used his own powers instead. He turned my old ragged clothes to a long blue sparkly dress.

"Wow it's beautiful" I said looking downward than spinning.

Loki stood there smiling. He seemed so happy.

Loki's Point Of View

I made a hologram inside her room waiting for her to wake. As the real me sat outside her room. Once I saw her sit up, I didn't wait. I rushed in with a hot cup of tea. Usually when Thor brings mortals here, I ignore as much as possible, but Lady (Y/n)  is different she doesn't see the bad things I've done. I knew when she walked out the cafe, she was mad. That wasn't evil, she needed to express her feelings.

Back to (Y/n)'s Point Of View

We both ran down the halls laughing, I wouldn't expected that from the God of mischief.

As we turned a group of guards stopped is demanding Loki. I looked at Loki a little bit worried, but he simply told me not to worry, his father wanted to talk with him and told me to go back to the room. He followed the guards as I stood there watching him go. I should believe Loki but my stomach wasn't believing it. So I slowly followed the group and by the time I catched up. Loki was in chains, his father putting him prison for the rest of his life. I couldn't just stand there and watch him go to jail. So I shouted and ran out in front of his father and begged.

" Please don't do this" I begged but I knew it wasn't enough.

"Who are you?" Loki father asked.

It came out of nowhere as I replied;

" Loki's fiancee"