Chapter 2

"Hi brother" said Loki not very happy.

"Who is this?" asked Loki's brother.

"This is Lady (Y/n), Lady (Y/n) this is my brother Thor" Loki said looking at me.

"Hello" I replied. His brother Thor is very tall and has a lot of muscles,  long blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Hello Lady (Y/n)" Thor greeted grabbing my hand and kissing it. I was weirded so much. Once he let go, I wasn't going to hide the disgust. So I wiped the back of my hand on my dress as much as I could.

"(Y/n) is going to stay with us for a little, is that ok?" Loki asked.

I was flattered what he was doing but he didn't ask me first. Great one of those men.

So I controlled my anger and simple ejected with,

"No its ok, may I please go home."

"But you just arrived" Loki and Thor said together.

" FIne, but I can't stay over night"

or so I thought. I spent the whole day walking in the garden with Loki and in the Battle room with Thor. As it became I late I requested to go home. Well as I walked outside from the door or so I thought, Actually it was a bedroom in the castle . Just the god of Mischief tricked me of course but what are you going to do. As Loki and I walked into the room, he closed the door behind him. To be honest I was scared, the thoughts of rape and murder filled my mind.

" Are you ok Loki?" I asked trying my best trying to hide my fear.

"Yes I am" He replied passing me to the porch.

He rested his arms on the railing, as the stars lit up the sky.

From all the books I have read I always thought The god of Mischief or also known as Loki was a evil and unpredictable man but I was wrong, everyone was wrong. He is caring, sweet but misunderstood and I liked that. Just the way he sees everything is so....so..so. Wait Stop (Y/n) ! You are not following in love, no where in hell you are!!!

I walked up next to Loki.

"Beautiful night" I commented.

"Yes it is" Loki replied.

A shooting star passed by.

"Quick make a wish" I said closing my eyes.

" What is this wish nonescence" Loki asked.

" When you see a shooting star you make a wish and one day it will come true." I smiled looking at him.

"Ok then , I wish that one day I shall sit on the throne and be king" he paused and then replied " Why am I not King"

" Oh Loki" I said looking back at the stars.

Loki looked at the clock

"Oh my! It's getting late, you must rest"

To be honest I wanted to live this moment forever but Loki dragged me inside and into bed.

"Loki it's ok" I replied. Which was very pointless of me.

Loki covered me with dozens of blankets.

He leaned in and kissed my head.

" Good night my Lady" Loki left the room.

My eyes grew heavy and very quickly I fell to sleep.

Loki's Point Of View

When I saw her at the cafe. She was different, she wasn't afraid to hide her feelings to that boy. Especially after my brother Thor kissed her hand and how she rubbed it off onto her dress and how we slow danced. Of course I used my powers to make more people to hopefully make it less awkward. Than when she explained about the shooting stars, deeply inside I wished I could express my feelings toward her but there will be ( hopefully) one day I can, but for now I'll get to know her.

Author's Note: Loki's point of view was really stupid of me to write. if anything you can ignore that part or not. Probably by now you have read it