Chapter 23

>No ones POV<

"You told her what? Why??" "I don't know... she said that she noticed how you a SooYoo were talking about a boy. And then she asked me if I'm your boyfriend." "Oh..." SooJung starts giggling.

So the old lady kind of ships SooJung and Loco?
"Can we go SooJung?" "Yeah, let me just get my phone!"
She runs back to her bedroom, grabs her phone and returns to the door. "Let's go!"
"Don't you need your keys? I mean, it's not like I would mind if you want to stay at my apartment for the night." Hyukwoo says with a little smile on his face.
"Pervert!"

SooJung grabs her keys from a shelf and leaves the apartment.
After locking the door they new couple walks to the elevator.

...

Hyukwoo drives them to his apartment building and enters it while holding SooJung's hand. They take the elevator to get to the floor Hyukwoos apartment is at

"SooJung?" "Huh? What did you say?" "We need to go this way! Follow me." He says and smiles at her.
"Sorry..." "For what?" "That I wasn't listening to what you were saying. It's just that I'm still thinking about the contract." "Did you already decide what you will do?"
"Mmm... I'll be a part of AOMG. But only if it's okay for Jay and Simon D !" "I already told you that they would like to have you as an AOMG artist."

SooJung tilts her head to look at Loco and smiles shyly.

She gets closer to him, puts his arms around his neck and gets on her tiptoes to place a short but sweet kiss on Hyukwoo's lips.

After her lips left his, he starts laughing.
"Oh! What did I do to deserve this." "You still belive in me an dmy words. Even after I lied to you." "Stop talking about this, okay? I think, everyone would have done the same thing. ... let's stop talking about this topic and go in."

S.J. nods and waits until Loco unlocks the door to his apartment.
"Ladies first!" "Thank you!"

>SooJung's pov<

Oh my god!! This apartment is HUGE!!

"Everything okay? You look shocked. I really tried my best while cleaning." "No, that's not the reason. It's just... this apartment is huge! It's probably 3 times bigger than mine."
"... but you've only seen a part of the living room until now. There are still 4 rooms left." "4 rooms? Bathroom, kitchen, bedroom... that's only 3." "A studio." "Studio? You have your own studio here?" "Yes... I don't always go to the AOMG studios. When it's late and I'm already home I use this one."

Woah... I'm getting jealous :(

"Let's sit down! SMTM will start soon!" "Oh right!"
Since I already took of my shoes, I put down my jacket and place my key & phone on top of a small table.

Hyukwoo takes my hand and guides me to his sofa, telling me to sit down.
"Sit down first. I'll get something from the kitchen."

>Hyukwoo's POV<

I walk into my kitchen to get something to drink and to eat for Soojung and me. After I found everything, I go back into the living room where Soojung's sitting.

She looks so amazed. Seeing her like this reminds me of little kids when they visit Disneyland for the first time.

"Why are you looking at me like this?" Soojung asks. "You're just really cute." "Yah! I'm not. You're cuter oppa!"

I put the food and drinks on the small table infront of my sofa, sit down next to S.J. and turn on the tv.

"Do you think I'll appear in the first episode?" "A lot screentime is the best way to promote you. When we announce that you're a part of AOMG, many people will already know you. It will help you to become well known."
"Well - OH! It's starting!"

She points at the tv and then makes herself comfortable next to me.
Soojung puts her head on my shoulder and hugs one of the pillows.
She looks so excited to see herself on tv for the first time.