Chapter 26

Important:

!!! SMUT AHEAD !!! READ AT OWN RISK !!!

>No ones POV<

After putting on a condom, Hyukwoo placed himself infront of SJ's entrace, looked into her eyes and waited for an 'okay'.
She smiled. That was enough for him to start. He slowly entered her. Deep groans leaving his mouth as he closed his eyes. He soon opemed them when he noticed that Soojung's grip got thighter around his arm. She looked like she was really hurt. As soon as he saw this, Hyukwoo stopped moving and waited for SJ to adjust to his size.
"You can move," she whispered.

As soon as he fully entered her, he started to thrust in and out, making his girlfriend moan.

"Fuck... this feels so good Hyukwoo!" SooJung throws her head back.
This was the first time in three years that someone made ger feel so good.
Hyukwoo started to thrust faster. Only the sound of skin slapping and moans filled the room. No words were needed...

Soojung noticed that she was about to cum as her moans got louder. But she wasn't the only only one that was about to finish. Hyukwoo was close too.

"I'm... I'm about to... ahh.." "Me too!" Loco groans.
Shortly after this was said, Soojung reached her high. As soon as she screamed Hyukwoo's name he also orgasmed.
SJ looked up at her boyfriend, both were out of their breath.
"That was awesome!" Soojung said. Loco just smiled.

He rolled over to the side so that S.J. could lay next to him.
He then puts a blanket over both of them and moves Soojung closer to him.
"I love you SooJung." He says and places a kiss on her forehead. She kisses his chest in return and wispers "I love you too" befor falling asleep in Hyukwoo's arms.

>Loco's POV<

The next morning

I wake up and roll around in my bed.

Why can I roll around in my bed?? Where's Soojung?

I get up from my bed, put pants on and run out of the bed room as fast as possible.

I look around until my eyes meet her.
"Everything okay?" Soojung asks me.
I walk over to her and hug her.
"I thought you left... What are you doing." "I'm making breakfast. ... could you please stop hugging me? I can't breath." "Oh, sorry."
I put my arms down and then help her making breakfast.

...

After we finished eating Soojung starts to look for her phone, keys and other things.
"What are you doing?" "I need to go home." "Why? I thought you don't have to work today." "Right. But I won't sign a contract while wearing one of your shirts." "CONTRACT?! WHAT? TODAY? WHICH LABEL?" "Brand new" "Excuse me?" "It's a joke. Do you really think I would go there? I'll sign the contract with AOMG today."

This girl... how can she do this to me? I alsmost got a heart attack

"You'll sign today? When did I tell the hyungs that you accepted?"
"I told them. ... Jay called when you were sleeping. I answered the call. ... he was a bit shocked that I'm still here. He then asked if I already made a decision." "Oh... I'll drive you to your apartment and the studio. I'll shower first,we can leave right after." "Okay."

I kiss her cheek and then into the bedroom to get clothes.

>Soojung's POV<

1 hour later

After we arrived at my apartment, I quickly showered, got dressed and put on make up.
"How do I look? Too casual?" "Most of us run around in sweatpants the whole day when we're in the studio. You look good, don't worry." "Let's go then!"

@ the AOMG studios/office

"Let's go in!" Hyukwoo says.
I look at him and hold his hand.
"You're so nervous. Don't worry Soojung. They'll like you." "I hope so."

He opens the door.

"WHERE'S EVERYONE AT?" He screams and then some of the doors open.
Jay, Simon D and Gray walk towards us.
They greet Hyukwoo, then me.

"She's prettier than you said!" Ssam D says and I start blushing.
"Thank you." I say and bow.
"S.J., just call us 'oppa' and talk comfortably around us. Don't even try to talk to us like we're you sunbaes or boss!" Gray says.
"Okay... oppa?" Gray gives me thumbs up befor he excuses himself and goes back inside the studio.

Jay, Ssam D, Hyukwoo and I sit down.
After I read the contract and they explained everything again each of us signed it.
Jay gets up goes to the little fridge and brings back a small bottle champagne.
"Let's celebrate!" He says while swinging around the bottle.

"Please not." "Why? Are you pregnant?" "What? No!!" "Jay hyung, really now? She usually doesn't drink. That's the reason." "Just saying. I mean, it seems like the two of you had a bit more fun than just watching SMTM yesterday. Something like this could happen."

Hyukwoo and I look at each other confused.
Jay sits down again and then points at my neck.
"You can't deny what Jay said." Ssam D says and high-fives Jay.

I get my phone out of my pocket and look at the reflexion.

Oh f*ck!

There's a big red hickey on my neck.
I turn to Loco and hit his arm.

"You idiot. Do you expect me to run around like this? Why haven't you told me oppa!"