Chapter. 19

Hanna's POV:

Incoming call: Hailey "Clifford"

"Heyy Hailey, what's up..." I said with a huge smile on my face since I haven't heard from her in a while."Nothing much, are you busy?" Hailey said from the other line sounding a bit mischievous. "No." I said wondering why she sounded a bit off. "Talk to you later when we leave school, because I'm giving you a ride to someone's house, well Alyssa's but there is someone there I want you to meet since she's home now with Luke,..." Hailey giggled then hung up.

After having quite the convo with Hailey at the end of chemistry, I heard the bell ring and so did the rest of my class...marking the last period of junior year!

After walking down the bombarded hallway of students rushing to get out of this school. Walking into the parking lot, I scanned the parking lot looking for Hailey.

"OVER HERE!" Hailey yelled. I nodded knowing that I found her then rushed over to her car and piled my bag and myself in.."Let's go meet that person, what ever his name is?" I said excitedly. "It might be a girl you never know?!" Hailey chuckled. "Seriously Hailey?" I laughed pretty hard. "I'm kidding, it is a boy.I think you'll like this guy, he's dorky, cute, squishy faced lol...the list could go on and never end. "Oh my god Hailey, you are just something else." I laughed again as I turned on her radio.

**
"We're here Hanna.." Hailey smiled as she parked her car on Alyssa's driveway. Once Hailey did so. She and I unbuckled and we heard quite the radio of Alyssa's blaring in her house. After that walked up to the door and waited for an answer..5 minutes or so or less, Alyssa came and greeted us at the door with a big blushed face.

**

Author's note: Short and sweet, I'll probably be updating soon. I do apologize for the lack of updating, I've been a little busy with things to do, so I hope you understand...I'll umm talk to you lovelies soon...stay tuned for another chapter of Beside You later..ily all so much! Let me know in the comments below if this was an alright chapter, or rate or anything down below because as usual I'd love to hear your feed back :) xx 🤘🏼❣

IG/: @cakexlife