Chapter. 31

Hailey's POV:

I walk inside carefully with Luke over my shoulder. With the both us scanning the room Michael was no where to be spotted. My heart started to race because I was actually concerned really for him. He was the boy that maintained my happiness, he is the reason why I smile, he is the boy and the only one aka the only boy I'll only love. He will forever only be the boy that will only treat me with the right respect like no other.

"Hello?"

I yelled into the somewhat abandoned apartment for today if Mikey wasn't here. I checked everywhere I possibly could. With Luke doing the same, he walked around everywhere checked the lower level rooms in the house and there was STILL absolute no sign of Mikey. But some how when I was about to go to the slider for the back yard I looked over and Luke stopped over towards the stairway.

Once so he gestured a quiet symbol; finger over his lips..he also cupped his hands around his ear and tried to get a better way to hear anything...

"I hear something, like-like mumbling...stay put..I'll go see what it is then signal you up! You got it?"

Luke whispered.

I nodded my head showing I approve of his command and stayed right where I was. As Luke escalated up the stairs he went to Mikey's room and knocked on the door.

Luke looked down to me after a few moments or so then nodded his head and gave me a coast is clear thumbs up.

****

A/N:

Sorry it's a short chapter Hailey, I'll
make it longer after I do another chapter of my other story so then Hanna can update lmao..

Hey lovelies hope this chapter wasn't choppy or anything...I'm slowly running out of ideas but I'm not ending this story just yet...there's gonna be something coming up and you'll just have to wait and see so stay tuned! Ily all and talk to you later! Thanks for reading..

---