Chapter 1 Collage day

You just arrived at the collage you always dreamed of going to. You find your dorm and start unpacking. You decorate your half of the room. Your school started a new program. It involves  putting 1 girl and one boy in a dorm together. You hung up posters on your half. Your favorite poster had a 67 impala on it. As soon as you get done hanging your favorite poster up you hear some one behind you.

"My brother has a car exactly like that"

You turn around to see this hot guy behind you. He is tall with brown hair. His hair is pretty long for a guy.

"It's my dream car" you say.

"Interesting. My name is Sam. I'm your roommate" Sam says

"My name is Y/N but people call me moose girl"

"Nice to meet you Y/N people call me moose. I have a feeling that we are going to get along."

Just then an announcement comes over the speakers for all freshman to get there schedules. You and Sam go together and I turns out you have the same classes. You both head to the dorm and hang out. You decide to watch Netflix together. Later you both head down to the cafeteria for lunch. You both get a salad. You notice he can't stop starring at you. You decide not to say any thing. You can't stop starring  at him either. You both go back to the dorm. You talk about everything. Your interests, what you don't like , hobbies and everything else you can think of. Well almost everything. You don't tell him you are a hunter. You are afraid he will think your crazy.

SAM P.O.V
We talked about everything. I didn't tell her I was a hunter. She will think I'm crazy. I really like her.

This is my first fanfic there will
be smut but I like to write with a story line. Tell me what you think.