Summer Nights

It is now summer. Collage is on break. You and Sam passed all your finals. You will be sophomores in collage. You both decide to stay in the doorm. You were told before school ended for the summer that sophomores were allowed to have caged animals.

   YOUR P.O.V.
    "Sam I want a pet"

       "Let's go to the pet store."

       "Yay! You're the best boyfriend ever!"

  You and Sam drive to the pet store. You look around for a while. You stumble upon rats. They are adorable and you want one.

"Can we please" you turn to Sam and beg.

   "Yes."

  The pet store owners sold us a boy and a girl. They told us its a bad idea to have a rat alone.

   A few days have past since we got the rats. The girl (HashinkaHelena) looked bad so we divided the cage in half. The male (Mr.Bright Side or Crowley) got her pregnant.

   "What are we going to do when she has rat babies?" Sam said.

    "We can sell them."

     "I suppose so."

     "We need to give her lots of protein."

    You and Sam make oatmeal for her and hard boiled eggs. You also feed her blueberries.

THE NEXT MORING AFTER A FEW DAYS OF THE RATS BEING SEPERATED

"Oh no"  you wake up to see HashinkaHelena in Crowley's cage.

    "What" said Sam.

  "She snuck into Crowley's cage."

    You and Sam proceed to separate them again.

Sorry I  haven't  updated. Not like anyone cares except my friend who messaged me on facebook. I know this story is terrible. That's why I didn't update in a while.