A Special Place

YOUR P.O.V
You and Sam have been talking for weeks. You are really getting close. You really like him. You and him are in the dorm about to watch Netflix.

"So what do you want to watch Y/N?"

"I don't know. I heard House Of Wax is a good movie."

"Ok. So we will watch House Of Wax."

You watch the movie and it starts to scare you.

"Sam. I'm scared."

"Its ok. It's only a movie. I'm right here."

Just then he pulls me close to him with his arm. I cuddle with him. I can can feel the smile. The movie is over and he asks me if I wanna go anywhere.

"It doesn't matter to me."

"Well I want to take you some where."

"Where?"

"It's a surprise."

"Ok."

Sam drive me to a dead end in front of the woods.

"We have to walk from here."

"How far?"

"It's a hike."

"Oh. I love hikes."

"Good."

We hike up this huge steep mountain. The path is a bit muddy from the storm a few days ago. I try to jump over a mud puddle, but I slip and fall.

"Are you ok Y/N?"

"Yea I'm fine."

"Let me help you up."

He held his hand down. I grab it then pull him down with me. We smile at each other and laugh.

"Hey that wasn't nice."

"No but it was fun."

"We're almost there. Let's keep walking."

"Ok."

We continue to walk. Ten minutes later we arrive at this beautiful place. There is a fire pit and it's all rock and dirt. The view you get from the top of the mountain is beautiful. You can see the whole town from there. Its breath taking. Me and Sam are standing close. He turns to me.

"Beautiful isn't it."

"Yea."

I look into his hazel eyes. I love his hazel eyes. I'm so hypnotized by them. I've lost all control and I kiss him. He kisses me back.

"I love you." I say to him.

"I love you too."

Sorry I didn't update in a while. I've been busy.. tell me what you think of the fanfic.