The Burrow

''I want him to go with us, '' Cecilia repeated.

''But... Cecilia, he's a Muggle,'' Remus said.

''He's a what?'' she asked.

''A person that can't do magic,'' he explained to her.

''So what?'' Cecilia was getting frustreated.

''He can't, Cecilia.'' the man said.

''Okay, fine,'' the girl smiled a sarcastic smile. She turned around and sat on her bed: ''Then I'm not leaving either.''

''Cece, you can't do that,'' Ethan chimed in.

''Hush. Watch me!''

''Come ooon,'' the boy tried to move his friend without success.

''No, Ethan I can't just leave you here to die on the streets! We both know you can't survive here alone,'' Cecilia told him matter-of-factly.

''Okay hold that thought. Why would he live on the streets? Don't you have a home?'' Remus sais turning to Ethan.

There was a moment of silence and Remus could swear he could hear a pin drop.

''No, I don't,'' Ethan's voice was bearly a wisper.

''Right, that's, uhm, where are your parents?'' the man asked.

''I don't know. Since I can remember I've lived with CeCe. Her mom let me stay. Her father knew nothing about it of course.'' he told him.

''Alright, you kids wait here,'' Remus said and disappeared.

''I'll make sure you come with me, that's a promise,'' Cecilia said to her friend.

''I know you will hun. Thank you,'' he smiled and kissed the top of her head.

After only a few minutes Remus reappeared.

''Hold my hand thightly,'' Remus said to them.

The two teens shared a look but took one hand each anyways.

''You ready?'' the man asked but didn't even wait for an answer.

By now they knew the feeling of being squeezed, but it was still extremly unplesant.

They popped up in front of a big hause that had way too many floors and should not be standing anymore.

''Where are we going?'' Cecilia asked.

''To Ethan's new home,'' the man answered.

''Will I live here too?'' she asked.

''For a month, yes,'' Remus replied.

''A month? What about after that?'' Cecilia questioned.

''You'll find out soon enough. But you had a stressful day, for now you'll just go and rest,'' the man told her.

Cecilia wanted to argue, but it was true, plus, she needed some time to think.