15

Few years later

Do good in your first basketball game.

I will, dad. It's my sophomore year and I will do my best, dad.

Ok. I will call mom and tell her to bring Jason and girls.

Deb Scott cellphone

Dan- hey Deb. Please bring girls and Jason. I'm already at Nathan's game. It's starting in 30 mins. Please bring them. Thanks. See you soon, Deb. Love you.

Deb- sure.

Thirty minutes later

The game start soon.

Nathan's parents are here! Nathan Royal Scott, sophomore. One of the top five players. Parents are Daniel Robert Scott and Deborah Helen Lee Scott, they graduated here same year. His father is the guy on famous wall, All-Time Leading Scorer. Nathan will beat his father! Nathan's siblings are twins Natalie and Christina, and Jason Scott. His half siblings are Lucas, and twins Daniela and Brady Scott. Nathan is dating his classmate/cheerleader Peyton Sawyer, daughter of graduated parents of Tree Hill Schools, Lawrence Eric "Larry" Sawyer and Anna Rebecca Brooks Sawyer.

After the game

Son, good job. You have 37 points tonight, champ.

Thanks, dad.

(Nathan forgets about who is Haley James. Dan and Deb forget about who is Jimmy and Lydia James).

James and Scott family used to be close and now they ignore each other.

Next day at school

Good job, Scott.

Thanks, man.

Nice win, Nathan!

Thanks, Mouth.

Hey, Skills!

Hey, Nate, what's up?

I'm curious who is that girl next to Lucas. She always with him. I'm curious who's that girl?

You don't know?!

Nope, I don't know, Skills.

She's your old friend. Your family stopped talking to her family. Her name is Haley James.

Haley James. My god. I remember now, I used to be close with her. Wow.

Hey Nathan.

Hey, Peyt. (Kissed)

What are you guys talking about?

We are talking about that girl.

Who is that?

Our old friend. Haley James, Peyt.

Wow. She changed a lot, Nate. Used to be with us but now she's not popular, Nate.

I know. She's best friends with Luke.

Wow. Anyway, I have to go with Brooke.

Sure, Peyton. See you later. Love you.

Love you too, Nate.

Haley is coming this way, Skills.

Yeah. Will you talk to her?

I guess so.

Uh I'm sorry for bumping you.

It's fine. Haley?

Nathan.. Scott..

I-- uh. I'm sorry for ignored you all years.

It's fine, Nathan.

Tonight

Guess who I saw today and remembered.

Who, son?

Haley James.

Jimmy and Lydia James' daughter?

Yeah, dad. I--

You saw her today for the first time since you had sex with her sister.

I'm sorry about it, dad.

It's fine but don't have sex with her sister ever again.

Few months later

Champ, where's Peyton?

We broke up, dad.

Oh. I'm sorry, son.

I went on my Instagram and delete pictures of me and Peyton.

@NathanRoyalScott23

(My bio)

Nathan R. Scott

Hey everyone. I'm Nathan Scott. I play for Tree Hill Ravens basketball team. Number 23 all the way. Parents- Dan Scott and Deb Lee Scott. Little siblings- twins Natalie and Christine, and baby brother Jason Scott. I have a best girlfriend ever- Peyton Sawyer, my favorite cheerleader.

One of my pictures

Peyton Elizabeth Sawyer, happy birthday! My love, you are the best. I remembered when I moved to Tree Hill schools, you introduced your name to me. It was love at first sign, Peyt. Happy birthday, babe. Love you, your boyfriend, Nathan. @PeytonSawyer

I look at Peyton's Instagram

@PeytonSawyer

(Bio)

Hey everyone, I'm Peyton Elizabeth Sawyer. Daughter of Lawrence "Larry" Eric Sawyer and Anna Rebecca Brooks-Sawyer. Proud older sister to Eric Dante Sawyer. I'm a cheerleader for Tree Hill Ravens. My best boyfriend in the world goes to my babe Nathan Scott.

Now my bio:

Hey everyone. I'm Nathan Scott. I play for Tree Hill Ravens basketball team. Number 23 all the way. Parents- Dan Scott and Deb Lee Scott. Little siblings- twins Natalie and Christine, and baby brother Jason Scott.

Now Peyton's new bio:

Hey everyone, I'm Peyton Elizabeth Sawyer. Daughter of Lawrence "Larry" Eric Sawyer and Anna Rebecca Brooks-Sawyer. Proud older sister to Eric Dante Sawyer. I'm a cheerleader for Tree Hill Ravens.

At school next Monday

Peyt..

I'm sorry, Nate. I can't sorry.

Nathan..

Hey, Haley.

Are you ready?

Yeah I'm, Haley.

Nathan, you broke up with me and going with Haley? How dare you, Nathan? (Start to cry)

Peyton! No it's not true. I'm going with her for tutor classes. I need tutor because I'm failing some classes then I can't play basketball, Peyton. I still love you, Peyton Elizabeth Sawyer. I will always love you.