31

At Haley and kids' house

Knock

They are here!

Hey Haley James-Scott!

Hey, Dan Scott and Deb Lee-Scott! I decided to be Haley James again.

Ok. We missed you so much!

I miss you guys too.

So where's kids?

In living room.

Ok.

Hey kids!

Grandpa Dan and Grandma Deb!

James Lucas, Lydia Bob, Jackson Lucas, Jacob Royal, and Leah Hope! You all grew!

Yeah we did, grandma Deb!

Two hours later

So. Nathan left you four years ago?

Yeah. We was in a huge fight. He said we all were not there for him.

you guys were always there for him, Haley.

We know. He decided to leave us. (Crying)

Don't cry, Haley. He's stupid. Anyway, do Leah know who is her father?

I'm sorry but no. I lied to her for her protection.

I understand you and I would do the same.

She asked a lot of questions. But she know what he look like but don't know his name.

Oh. It's okay.

Christmas time

I am taking family pictures for holiday card. Without Nathan again.

Merry holidays! Have a new wonderful and healthy new year! Xo.

James Scott family- Haley, Jamie, Lydia, Jackson, Jacob, and Leah Scott.

Four boring years without Nathan is hard.

I'm checking newspaper to keep me updated.

Newspaper for the day:

Nathan Royal Scott, son of Tree Hill Mayor Dan Scott and Deb Scott. Nathan Scott is second son to Dan due to ex girlfriend and first son to Deb.

Scott left his family of seven four years ago. Scott and his wife are still married but his wife changed her last name to her maiden name, Haley James, and haven't fill out for divorce or anything. Scott was out with a woman few weeks ago and she is his new girlfriend! Nathan Scott is dating Lindsey Strauss! Nathan's parents Mayor Dan Scott and Deb was seen with his family. Haley James and her family was with Dan and Deb. Haley James was spending time with Dan and Deb alone. James and Scott's firstborn son, James, was hugging his grandfather Dan.

The high-school sweetheart married during high school, had Jamie during their graduation day, had Lydia during college, and more. Their true love for each other probably be faded. Will Haley James be finding someone new? Let's find out one day.

Nathan is cheating on me. (Crying)

Ma?

Yes, Jamie?

What's wrong?

It's Nathan. Read.

Oh my. He's cheating on you, ma.

I know.

Probably we should get you a new man?

Maybe not. I love Nathan so much. He is my first and only true love. I saw him first time and I was really in love. He always make me happy and more. I miss his Scott smirk and blue eyes.

Ma, we have blue eyes and Scott smirk.

I miss his. I love yours but I want to see his in real again.

Well.

Haley, we are here to talk with you.

Sure, Deb, Dan.

We have been talking about should we go and find Nathan?

He's your son. You can do what you want.

Ok.