Chapter II ~ Rain and nose kisses

You wake up on a couch, inside a warm home.

"you cant bring her to the royal guard dude! shes the daughter of the old lady i do knock knock jokes with!"

"SANS, BROTHER, LISTEN TO ME. IT IS OUR DUTY TO REPORT HER, NO MATTER WHAT OUR FRIENDSHIP WITH HER IS LIKE Or... SANS ARE YOU CRYING?" The called skeleton wiped some tears away.

"n-no..."

"SANS"

"j-just... let me be, okay?"

"SANS... ALRIGHT WE CAN KEEP HER" The tears disappeared from the smaller skeletons face.

"well i was gonna ask you to leave me to my--"

"SANS DONT YOU DARE"

"skullking--"

"BROTHER I DISOWN YOU"

"imsorrryidontknowhowtodealwithseriousemotionswithoutturningthemintoafuckingjoke"

You groaned as you sat straight up, yawning. You were able to catch the attention of the two skeletons. Sans walked up to you, and sat on his knees next to the couch.

"how are things treatin' ya kiddo?"

"B-Better..."

"thats good. do you need anything?"

"N-Not right n-now..." A high-pitched sneeze escaped your nose, as Sans laid you back down.

"take it easy, mmk?" You nodded slowly and closed your eyes, drifting off to sleep.

"WHAT ARE YOU?!"

"Y/N... I'm human, just like you..."

"W-We are nothing a-alike... You are... far from human..."

"Come on, Y/N, don't you want to destroy this world? Everyone's dead, anyways. Your mother, Toriel... Your best friends, Papyrus and Undyne... Your... boyfriend, Sans... He was an easy one. I had actually started thinking he wasn't trying." You clenched your fists, feeling anger and hatred boiling up inside you. "But he was just... Weak. He couldn't lay a single blow on me..."