Chapter 3

I started running. trying to get away from that crazy psycho guy. I had almost made it into the woods when I felt a hot bullet pierce my leg. I fell on the ground and screamed out in pain clutching my leg.

Jason came and picked me up bridal style.

"Thought you could get away from me? Well, it's not gonna be that easy." he said.

He carried me into his humungous house, or should I say mansion.

"You want a tour of your new home?" he asked. I didn't answer him. I just stared.

"Clearly you don't know the rules. Rule #1: Answer me when I'm talking to you. Rule #2: Never try to escape. Rule #3: Always follow my orders."

"So what's the point of all these rules," I asked slightly annoyed.

"Shut up. Or I won't clean your bullet wound." he said. "Honey," Jason added casually.

I just closed my eyes and took deep breaths trying to bear the pain. His hand came up to my cheek and lightly slapped me. "Wake up," He said. "I don't feel like carrying a limp body into my house."

"Come on, I'll show you to our room first."

Our room? I was going to ask but my leg bothered me too much to think about that.

"Jason," I asked feeling dizzy from all the blood loss.

"What," He said as he walked toward the living room.

"My leg." I said.

"I'll fix you up."

He sat me on the couch and wrapped a bandage around my leg. I swear this dude must be bipolar or something.  I mean, he just shot me and now he acting all "Mr. Nice Guy".

After I got patched up, Jason made me a sandwich and showed to me to my room.

"Alessia," Jason called.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"I guess.." I said while yawning. What was I suppose to say to the guy that kidnapped me and basically forced me to be here. Something like "I LOVE IT!! I'll just totally forget I was forced into this place." The room was actually more than nice. It was "Da Bomb". It had a Queen size bed, a walk in closet, and it even had a balcony.

Before I knew it, Jason was back in the room, with nothing but boxer shorts on, looking ready for bed.

"Come on, let's go to sleep," He said.

I didn't make a sound. I stared at the bed, reluctant to get it. He then walked towards me. He kept getting closer until I was forced to back up against the wall.

Then he whispered in my ear. "Rule #3: Always follow my orders," He said with anger lining his voice. I hesitantly ran to the bed. He got in bed and put both of his arms around me. As soon as his arms were wrapped around me, his chest warmed me and I just wanted to rest in his arms, but I knew I couldn't so I retaliated.

"Don't touch me," I shouted, trying to wiggle through his muscular arms.

"My house, my bed. I can do whatever I want." He whispered.

I couldn't move out of his strong arms, so I had no other choice but to let him hold me. He scooted his body closer to mine until there was no space between us.

God, please help me escape.

________________________________________________________________

*A/N* sorry the chapter is really short. I lost the book that I wrote like 15 chapters in, so bare with me.
Peace ✌️😘