Chapter 1: The Game Begins

Allison's POV- 
*Beeeep, Beeeep, Beeep!!!!*
"Ugh!" I exclaim, I don't want to go to school today. I put on my glasses and sit up on my bed reevaluating my life and deciding whether or not school is worth all of this trouble. The only thing school is for is to get me annoyed. All people care about are social groups and dating and I'm into neither of those things. I get up and take a quick shower, then I brush my teeth. Ugh do i really have to look nice? I pic out a cardigan, a tank and some jean shorts. I also decide to wear my high top white converse. Well I guess I look ok... I'm not exactly beautiful or skinny, I would say I'm at a normal weight and I'm 5'8 so that's something. My brown hair doesn't help making me less pretty than the most the girls at my school since most of them are blonde. I know that I'm not pretty for one reason, I'm the only virgin left at my school. I'm kind of hoping that nobody knows and that nobody cares if I'm still a brig in or not. Most of the girls at my high school lost their V-card whenever they were freshman. Well not me, I'm a loner who eats lunch in the hallway, by myself because I only have one friend, her name is Miranda. I was in the running to be the valedictorian from my school and all I hoped for was to end the year in a positive way. Well now it's time to go to school.

I walk into school like I normally do, today though there's a weird vibe. I feel like everyone has their eyes on me. I must be going insane why would they be staring at me? I turn around and I see the the famous 7 walk in. Oh that's who they're staring at. First comes their leader Nash Grier, he's the captain of the football team at our school, rumor has it he's had sex with half the girl population in our school. Them is Cameron Dallas, he's the captain of the baseball team, he sure as hell has his looks. Then comes Taylor Caniff the bad boy of the group, he has taken numerous virginities and has been to juvie a few times. Then comes Jack J, to be honest I don't know why he hangs out with them, he's super smart and he's in the running to be our schools valedictorian, which means he's my toughest competition. Jack G is infamous for his rich parents who let him throw wild parties every weekend. Then there's the heartthrob Matt, most of the girls fall for him once they see his adorable face. Lastly there's Carter, well Carter is Carter, he's not really known for anything specific so he doesn't really blend in with those guys, other than the fact that like Nash and Taylor he has a wild sex-drive. I can hear all the sighs coming from their fellow fan girls and I quickly try to escape to my locker before they crowd up the hallways. As I'm walking I hear someone say "Parker". You see the confusing part about that was the fact that my last name was Parker, but I had no clue if the person was talking  to me or if they were calling for a guy with that name. Naturally what I did was to keep walking because why would anyone speak to me? I had no friends, I was being delusional if I thought they were talking to me. "Allison" said the voice, well now I know I'm being spoken to. I turned around slowly to see who was talking to me, to my surprise it was Cameron, One of the boys in the Famous 7. "Um do you mean me?" I said pointing at myself. "Yeah I mean you silly, hi how have you been?" He asked and I was taken aback. Why the hell was he talking to me? "Um... Good I guess" I said trying not to be awkward. "Oh that's good, hey can I have your number I would like to get to know such a pretty girl like you better" he said smiling. "Um sure?" I said questionably."great!" He said and then I said the numbers to my cellphone he entered them into his phone. His contact name for me was beautiful ally and I blushed when he was done entering it in. "Well I'll see you in literature!" He said waving goodbye. As soon as he left I felt like I was dreaming. Did that really just happen?!! Why the heck did I give him my number?! I'm so stupid! As I was thinking this I looked around to see a a crowd full of girls who looked envious. They glared at me as if mentally stabbing me. I awkwardly walked to my locker.

Jack G's point of view-
We walked into school like we usually did, and we were greeted by our fan girls. I looked around trying to find the victim, I knew that's what the other 6 were doing. When I finally spotted her it was too late. Cam had already made his way to her and he was talking to her. After like 10 minutes of me just staring at them he walked away victorious with her phone number In his phone. Damn it he made his move before me. It was normal of Cam to always want a victory for himself. He was after all the captain of our schools baseball team. He was so good I heard so colleges were fighting over him. He made his way back to our group smirking happily since he had made his move before all of us. "Good job making your move first" said Nash bumping his fist with Cam's. Most of the guys congratulated him, But not me, he was the one who had started all this, but trust me , I was going to end it.