Why have one when you can have both? @_ImDifferent_

@_ImDifferent_

Everybody go and follow this mindless girl. You wont regret it, her books are really good. This is for you Ebony xxxx

_______________________________________________________

You and all of your friends had decided to go to the new teen club that had opened down the street. As you and your friends went inside the club you noticed how the club was filled with loads of cute boys. You smilled and starting screaming in your thoughts as you left your friends and went over to the bar to get a drink.

Bar Tender: What can I get you 

You: I'll just have a glass of lemonade

????: Make that a sex on the beach, but go easy on the vodka

Bar Tender: (Goes and brings the drink)

You: You know I can order my own drink perfectly fine 

????: Sure didn't look like it, I mean you came to the club and orderd a glass of lemonade. Loosen up a bit

You: Not to sound rude but who are you anyway (You look up and see some fine ass boy sitting next to you)

Ray: My names Raquan but just call me Ray

You: I'm not even gonna ask about your nickname, it's not very unique *shakes head laughing*

Ray: Enough about me what's your name

You: My names Ebony

Ray: Well can you try your drink now 

You take a sip of your drink and it tastes really good. Before you know it it's finished and you have another one and another and another. It got to a point where you and Ray couldn't even remember how many ya'll had. Soon after Ray took your hand and led you to the back of the club and up some stairs. He pushed you into a room and shut the door. You were too drunk to care what was going on and you hardly knew what he was doing, all you knew is that you liked it.

He lightly pushed you on the bed and started kissing your lips. The kiss was rough but it still had a lot of passion. He soon started kissing you all over your neck. You moaned loudly and ray smiled cause he had found your sweet spot. He kissed, sucked and licked all over it untill he gave you a hickey. He soon made his way down to your legs. He pulled up your dress and pulled down your panties. He started to lick all over your clit. Everytime you moaned it only made Ray go faster. He didn't stop until you cummed and he licked it all up. 

Ray the started to remove his pants down and just as he was about to enter someone burst through the door.................

______________________________________________________

DUN DUN DUN.

Ebony I hoped you liked your imagine. Please let me know what you think. xxx