Grinding to the music @babyfacequay

Hey guys sorry I haven’t been posting in a while, but like I said I’m back now and I’m going to try and update as much as I can. Anyways… This imagine is dedicated to @babyfacequay, so go and follow her as soon as you can.

You were lying on your boyfriend Ray’s chest whilst watching music channels on tv, when your favourite song  ‘Right By My Side’ by Nicki Minaj ft Chris Brown came on. You got up and started singing whilst grinding on the air.

You: *Singing* Gotta let you know how I’m feeling. You own my heart and he just renting. Don’t turn away pay attention. I’m pouring out my heart oh boy!

All of a sudden you felt someone’s hands slide round your waist and start grinding with you. Then you heard Ray’s voice start singing.

Ray: Let’s meet at our favourite spot. You know the one right around the block. From that nice place that you love to shop. Can you get away?

All of a sudden Ray pulled you upstairst and layed you ontop of him, you could still here the music playing from upstairs so you started grinding on ray. You could feel Ray’s member getting hard… All you can remember after that was that the night was filled with romance and love and a lot of Grinding.

__________________________________________________________

Sorry that it's not very long but I hope that you liked it.